Vladimir Samsonov Wins Qatar Open 2015 !!!!!!!!!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Samsonov is remarkable! He somehow soaks all the pressure and blocks so dam well! I remember watching him at the World Cup in Liverpool in 2011 and he went 10-0 up in one set against Xu Xin and that's unheard of!

Normally when Ovtcharov hits these attacking shots players cannot return them, or at-least lose all possession of play. However Vladi returns them with interest!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
IMO, Samsanov current FH/BH is very effective with the new ball. I think he will be very successful this year.

This user has no status.
Honestly, i expected Dima will win, but i wanted Samsonov to win, i prefer Samsonov and even another european players such as Waldner the legend or Schlager over Dima, but Ovtcharov is not an easy player, he is ranked 6 and i don't know why you said he is ranked 5, but in all cases, he is the highest ranked European player nowadays, so this didn't come from nothing, but Samsonov still play amazingly regardless of his age or rank.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 7 reviews
Dima's traditional backhand serve got punished so badly by Samsonov and his whippy Backhand was even stronger than Dima's rocket BH. Very smooth play from Samsonov. Made it look effortless. Can't say the same about Dima, considering how much he grunts and shows physical exertion.

I think that he wants to give 100% for the 2016 Olympics cycle. Considering his economical style, he can still be very dangerous for the next 2-3 years.

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Samsonov is so stable you can never really tell what he is capable of in any given event. He's getting to the point where if some players really raise their game then they can win against him but there is no doubt that he is still a top international player and his game is so sustainable he could potentially remain there for years to come. The result is a little surprising, but after seeing Samsonov beat Chuang it was never off the cards for him to win the final too.