23 year old Sabine Winter has just joined the andro Pro Team signing a long term contract. Sabine expressed, "I want to give my best preparation for the Olympic 2016 year. I want to be well prepared and I feel I am with andro due their equipment and great clothing range". Full report below:

sabinewinterandro.jpg

The German National team player is currently world ranked at 51 and 19 in Europe on the December 2015 rankings. The friendly and authentic personality of Sabine is an ideal ambassafor for andro.

Sabines results include:

- German National Championships (2010, 2013 and 2015)
- European Championships in women doubles in 2013 with her partner Petrissa Solja
- 2010, Winter was the first player ever to win medals in the same year at both the youth and adult World Championships.

andro Manager David Daus explains, "There is no doubt Sabine Winter is supported by real experts in the table tennis scene: In the future, Sabine will take advantage of the best possible equipment, and can also rely on experienced supportive mentors".

We wish Sabine Winter the best of luck in her Olympic campaign and her long term success with team andro!

Like and tweet our articles to the World. Lets spread the word of Table Tennis.