TableTennisDaily Player Louis Price Wins Danish International Open 2016!

After 3 days of International Table Tennis - the Danish International tournament hosted by HGI Hillerød Bordtennisklub - STIGA & TableTennisDaily player Louis Price comes away with winning the U13 Team Event alongside his Danish partner, Theo Dyekjaer. The pair remain unbeaten over 2 days of grueling matches, beating both the number 1 and 2 seeds in the competition along the way. Amazingly, they also won all 8 matches 3-0 without dropping a game throughout the competition.

louisprice20162.jpg

In the U13’s singles competition, Louis came away with a 5th placed trophy beating both the Danish number 3 and 4 ranked players eventually losing a tight 3-1 match versus the current U13 Danish national champion.

After the trophy celebration, Louis said “It’s been a long 3 days of competition having played a total of 26 matches. Overall, I’m extremely pleased to have come away with some great results as well as the Team U13 title with Theo”

Pictures from the tournament:

louisprice20165.jpg

louisprice20164.jpg

louisprice20163.jpg

louisprice20161.jpg

Coach Daniel Ives commented, "this is an excellent result for Louis, he has been training very hard in the build up to this International event, this will give him great confidence".

Like and tweet our articles to the World. Lets spread the word of Table Tennis.

TableTennisDaily

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
Well done Louis! Not sure about that trim though :p I played against Daniel Simonsen and Mikkel Emborg last year, so I know the standard of the u13's division is very strong. Great stuff.