Table Tennis Olympic Tickets 2012

The London 2012 Olympic games is getting nearer and nearer as the days go by. The Table Tennis tickets have been announcent on prices, and compared to other sports, they are not to expensive and are affordable after all.

12_OG_logo1_360.gif

This is going to be one hell of an event, so keep on reading.

Every Table Tennis player's dream is the one day win the Olympics and right now all the top players have their eye on the London 2012 gold medal. Each player is preparing and planning correctly in order to get through the qualification rounds and to have a spot in the chance to represent their country and themselves at the London 2012 games.

The London 2012 Table Tennis tickets are ranging from £20 to £85 pounds for early morning sessions and from £45 to £125 for the finals. This is not to bad, however if you was wanting to attend lots of sessions and if your a local Londender then it will then be quite costly. I think I will personally put my money striaght on the final! :) The atmosphere will be unimananginal.

London 2012 Ticket prices can be seen HERE

Its belived someone who is in the top 10 ranking will win the Olympic games, which include the likes of Germanys Timo Boll, Dimitrij Ovtcharov, China's strong team of Zhang Jike, Ma Long, Xu Xin, Wang Hao, Ma Lin, Chen Qi, Hao Shuai. Other competitors such as Japan's Jun MIzutani , Vladimir Samsonov of Belaurus, Korea's JOO Se Hyuk, OH Sang Eun, RYU Seung Min, and other contenders such as Michael Maze, Kenta Matsudaira and Adrien Mattenet.

Comment below on who your hopeful is going to be, who you think will win? Are you going to buy tickets for the London Oympics 2012?

Will you travel to London from where your from? If not, why?? Don't miss out!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Hopefully, I will be going to the Mens teams Quater's and Semi's on the 5th and 6th Aug. when are others planning on going?