One of the worlds most active table tennis communities!

tabletennisdailylogo.jpg

Welcome to TableTennisDaily, a hub to get all the latest and greatest table tennis information from around the world. Our aim is to provide a unique, user experience for table tennis players, by receiving daily updates on our favourite sport table tennis through various features.

One of the main features of the website is the forum which allows users to express and see differing views and opinions on a diverse range of table tennis topics. The forum allows users to create discussions, which can be viewed at any time and replied to.

Another fantastic element to TableTennisDaily is the ITTF Live Streaming which has integrated chat with TableTennisDaily users.

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
thanks for all the effort your puttin into your site dan

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
It is a really nice looking site. What are you hoping to carry in your shop?

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
It is a really nice looking site. What are you hoping to carry in your shop?

Hey Baal

Thanks a lot for joining :)

IM not to sure yet, I integrated the shop as i thought it would be a good idea. maybe one day i could get a supplier. Hope you like the features and content here..

Dan

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
alright guvna, this is an amazing and professional site dan.
glad to see the member numbers rising nicely, good to see the site unites the world of table tennis fans together :)
well done and keep up the good work !!!!:cool:

Thanks dave! thats the aim of the site, Its thanks to guvnas like you joining thats why this site is good :D without you im nothing! ha :D

thanks dude!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Hello TTD Dan
My name is Khuong (Pronounce Kwon) and I have been playing this great sport since March 2010. I visit your site everyday but haven't posted anything - and I got a message to post or I may get deleted. So here it is:-
I play 4 time a week at Barnet, Finsbury and Sobbell Centre. My lethal weapon is Timo Boll T5000, Tenergy 64 2.1 both sides. Way too fast for me at the moment. Hope to tame the beast very soon.
Anyway, hope this is sufficient to keep me on TTD.

Speak soon,
Khuong
Ps love the Ma Lin encounter. I was in Sheffield but didn't even get a autograph.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hello TTD Dan
My name is Khuong (Pronounce Kwon) and I have been playing this great sport since March 2010. I visit your site everyday but haven't posted anything - and I got a message to post or I may get deleted. So here it is:-
I play 4 time a week at Barnet, Finsbury and Sobbell Centre. My lethal weapon is Timo Boll T5000, Tenergy 64 2.1 both sides. Way too fast for me at the moment. Hope to tame the beast very soon.
Anyway, hope this is sufficient to keep me on TTD.

Speak soon,
Khuong
Ps love the Ma Lin encounter. I was in Sheffield but didn't even get a autograph.

Hey dude!

Haha we live fairly close, which tt players do you know of there??

And yeh ive put that message there so i know people are human when they post :) Robots just make a account and thats it... but thats long story ha!

Yeah english Open 2011 was great wasnt it!

Hehe i know i didnt even get an autograph either!! suks! :p

BTW,,, can you get back to me and let me know if the message has gone of your screen now please :)

Dan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Hey Dan,
Yes. Got your message, thanks. At Barnet I know the Hungarian coaches of Urfi, Christina, Tibi and Zolly. At Finsbury, Sanket Shah who runs the club. A couple of guys here and there but hopefully will get to know more friends. This, as you know, in the world of table tennis depends on how good and how dedicated you are. Anyway nice chatting with you. Hope to post more in the future
Table tennis lover, Khuong

says My profile in a very good place to follow the best sport!
says My profile in a very good place to follow the best sport!
Oct 2010
Well Dan, this is only another match against Reflex, we can put a lot of presure if the table tennis players join together. Many years this kind of companies avoid so many people to know the real world of table tennis. Think about it, really we are much more players than this kind of sharks :D