Date Of Birth: September 2, 1988

Height 1.86 m (6.1 ft)
Weight 74 kg (160 lb)

dimiprofilepic.jpg

Photo by: Streeter Lecka/Getty Images

Current World Ranking:
6 (Since July 2013)
July 2013 World Rankings found here.

Career Update: Dimitirj Ovtcharov is a right handed German table tennis player. In 2012, Dimitrij achieved two bronze medals both in the singles and team event! In July 2013 Ovtcharov made an all time career high world ranking of 6!

Playing Style: Dimitrij Ovtcharov's style of serves have helped him progress his way into the top 10 of the World! His serves are so unique, many of the Worlds best players have difficulties in returning the serve. Dimitrij's serve are that exquisite even the 'TIME' put Dimitrij Ovtchcarov in their list of top 50 innovations of 2008

Greatest Results

Click to our Media Library to watch Dimitrij Ovthcarov's career win over Wang Hao.

2013 Super Cup Champion
2012 London 2012 Olympics Men's Team Bronze Medalist
2012 London 2012 Olympics Men's Singles Bronze Medalist
2012 World Team Championships - Silver Medalist
2012 Europe Top 12: Men's Singles Champion
2011 Brazil Open: Men's Singles Champion
2011 Korea Open: Men's Singles Champion
2010 India Open: Men's Singles Champion
2009 World Championships: Round of 16
2008 Olympics: Round of 16
2008 Olympics: Silver Medal in Men's Team
2007 European Championships: Semi Finalist

Equipment and sponsor: Dimitrij Ovtcharov uses the DONIC Waldner Senso Carbon blade with Coppa Speed on his backhand and forehand side.

Club Represents

Dimitrij Ovtcharov is currently representing GAZPROM Fakel Orenburg, one of Europes's leading Table Tennis Teams and also represents Guangdong in the 2013 Chinese Super League.

--- So who is your favourite player in Table Tennis? Was this profile page of Dimitrij Ovtcharov useful, if so please like it at the top to share with your friends on facebook :) ---

For more player profiles of the World's best table tennis players click here.

TableTennisDaily

says hey guys my name is Adam , i love T T and would love to...
says hey guys my name is Adam , i love T T and would love to...
Mar 2013
wow ... i might never reach to his level ....... but i ll keep playing :)

This user has no status.
None of the manufacturers website provide real info. No pro player uses the Bluefire series, or either any Donic rubber. Does anyone knows which blade is he using? I saw too in the Qatar open he had Tenergies on both sides.

No waldner used bluefire in the legends tour look it up on google images