Kanabe Szilard Voted Best Shot Of 2013! (VIDEO)

Romania's Kanabe Szilard has been crowned winner of the 2013 best table tennis shot of the year for his simply unbelievable no looking forehand shot that he played in the Italian League. Kanabe has been leading this year's top 10 best shots of 2013 voting by a considerable number since the poll went live 3 weeks ago!

kanabe.jpg

This year has seen many world class players produce tremendous shots that have reached the top 10 shots of the year (XMAS EDITION). Players including Ma Long, Timo Boll, Fan Zhendong, Quentin Robinot and many more have been submitted by TableTennisDaily members into the top 10 video!

The epic poll, which TableTennisDaily ran three weeks leading up to New Years Eve, saw Kanabe scoop almost 30% of the 809 votes cast. A fantastic result against top competition.

TableTennisDaily's poll pitched 10 of the finest table tennis shots of the year against each other and you can view all of them including Kanabe's superb winner in the video further down this page, whereby the video actually went on to go viral around the table tennis community.

Winner: Kanabe Szilard: 225 votes
Runner up: Timo Boll: 203 votes

With a staggering 300 votes, Kanabe Szilard is this years table tennis shot king. Timo Boll came runner up with his superb backhand topspin with 250 votes.

In an interview with TableTennisDaily Kanabe expressed, "I am honoured to receive the best shot of the year from the TableTennisDaily users. I never expected how viral my shot was going to go around the internet. Thank you all for voting!".

kanabe1.jpg

Like and tweet our articles to the World. Lets spread the word of Table Tennis.
TableTennisDaily