Michael Maze Is Back In Town After Long Term Hip Injury!

Michael Maze has announced through his Facebook account that he has signed a new contract with Swedish team Eslov Table Tennis for whom he will now play for, for the rest of the season.

The Danish player posted his exciting news to his Facebook account stating “I have just signed a contract for the rest of the season with Eslov Table Tennis club in Sweden, I am looking forward to helping them win the Swedish championship and playing with my new team mates.”

michaelmaze2014.jpg

Michael Maze - Photo by: Butterfly

The well-known player who previously played for UMMC commented on his fitness after recent injuries, “After my long term hip injury, I am now back to practice. I am training every day which I am really enjoying.”

With the European top twelve competition taking place in the coming month of February, Maze noted how he is looking to improve his play and ranking, “Right now my main focus in on improving my play and ranking In order to compete at the upcoming European top twelve competition in February and also winning some good quality matches for my new club!”

Check out the good memories of Maze back in 2009 at the European Championships:

Like and tweet our articles to the World. Lets spread the word of Table Tennis.
Written by: Emily Standing
Source: TableTennisTa & Michael Maze's Facebook Page
TableTennisDaily