Liu Guoliang celebrates his 36th Birthday with some wine!

Today on the 10th January 2012, China's head coach Liu Guoliang celebrates his 36th birthday with his team mates. Role model Liu Guoliang has incredible dedication to the sport table tennis and to his team, its quite remarkable. This was seen in his latest message on Weibo where Liu announced that he hopes the players who represent China in the London 2012 Olympics will experience happiness and joy!

Liu Guoliang in the photo below holding a glass of wine at his dinner party with his team mates including Ma Long, Zhang Jike, Wang Hao, Wang Liqin, Chen Qi, Ma Ling and many more!

liubirthday.jpg

Liu Guoliang: Taking advantage of the time. I didn't drink to amnesia because I care about how I'll look in the photos! 11 active World Champions! I'm really happy on my birthday! I'm so proud ahhh! Liu has had over 20.000 posts wishing him happy birthday. This number is increasing rapidly!

Liumessage.jpg

The Chinese team do lots of cool fun on their Weibo channels.

Qin Zhijian: Happy Birthday! This is history! The photo of the strongest line-up!
Chen Qi: Who are these? haha!
Zhang Jike: I know this team. After the London Olympics, in 14 years they will go to Brazil for the World Cup! haha! (I think he's implying that they look like a football team)
Chen Qi: Who are you representing in the Chinese team?
Qiu Yike: I'm the left winger!
Zhang Jike: I must be C-Luo (Cristiano Ronaldo)
Chen Qi: Then I'm the attacking mid-fielder!

Wang Hao, Xu Xin and Ma Long also reposted this.

To follow all the latest news feeds from Chinese Weibo Accounts click here

Lets take some time and watch an amazing documentary on the master that is Liu Guoliang!