Cristiano Ronaldo signs Zhang Jike's T-Shirt with a message! (PHOTOS)

FIFA World football player of the year Cristiano Ronaldo supports Chinese National team player Zhang Jike! During the World Team Championships 2012 Zhang Jike received a signed autographed t-shirt from Cristiano Ronaldo as seen in the photo below. Zhang Jike is wearing his beloved shirt.

zhangjikeronaldosig1.jpg

Ronaldo signs "My dear brother Zhang Jike"​

How did Zhang Jike get Ronaldo's signature?

Last year during the Qatar Open Pro Tour, Zhang Jike asked Spanish female table tennis player Shen Yanfei if it was possible to get Cristano Ronaldo's signature. Jike said he is a huge fan and really wants one. Shen said, I will try my best. Shen contacted the director of Real Madrid and asked for a signature. Shen Yanfei spoke to Ronaldo and said "world table tennis champion Zhang Jike wants your signature." Cristiano replied, "I know who Zhang Jike is! I want to play him at table tennis!." Ronaldo happily signed the t-shirt with his name and a message saying "My dear brother Zhang Jike."

zhangjikeronaldosig.jpeg

Zhang Jike was touched by Ronaldo's gesture and repaid with his Dortmund shirt and wrote "My dear brother C-Luo." Jike gave the shirt to Shen Yanfei and will try to give it to Cristiano Ronaldo after the London 2012 Olympic games.

Once again this is great for the sport table tennis and bringing different sports and stars together. Lets hope one day Cristiano Ronaldo and Zhang Jike will play one another at their own skills! :)

Zhang Jike is currently in Leeds, England preparing with the rest of the Chinese National team for the London 2012 Olympics! To catch up on all the very latest news from the London 2012 games click here

Source of article by: TableTennisTa.com
Zhang Jike photo by: byt.qq.com
Cristiano Ronaldo by: FlynetPictures.com

Like and tweet our articles to the World. Lets spread the word of Table Tennis.

TableTennisDaily