• Join our newsletter: 
  • Welcome Guest

Conversation Between NextLevel and dirtyD

5 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks again for all the help
    2. Yogi also has a review on the Eternity VPS. He really needs to post it here.

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum...ed-with-review

The blades I got have been fairly heavy in Master Flare (94 and 95) - I don't know whether they were an anomaly or not as I didn't ask for those weights. The ST handle I got was an 88g so I know they can be lighter.

I'm not a serious believer in overthinking equipment and discussing things like flex- I think for most blades, most information is captured in speed and hardness as faster blades are stiff, whether because of composites or because of thickness of the wood. IT's a fast wood blade with softer contact than the Emerald - Limba outer ply most likely.
    3. yogi has a review on the emerald vps5. Was wandering the flex, hardness and weight i think is around 90? does it have good control with the added power. is there any negatives about it that i should know. I like to use a medium tensor rubber
      Thanks for the help - danny
    4. IT's definitely faster than the Infinity. Yogi bear's review is pretty much on point. What else do you need to know?
    5. What up. Any chance you can give me some info on the eternity vps5? I've had my eye on it since it came out. I love my infinity, just wish it had a little more power.
    Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5