• Join our newsletter: 
  • Welcome Guest

Conversation Between Der_Echte and Gene Tuttle

5 Visitor Messages

1. You said to remind you about my arrival for the tournament so here goes: I will be arriving at 1pm on Thursday at DCA on September 22nd for the WDCCT open. I will be staying at the Red Roof Inn 9137 Baltimore Blv. in College Park. Thu-Monday Departing Noon Monday. I entered the Giant Round Robin for Saturday 930 am and the under 1700 for Sunday at noon. My phone number is 432-528-4355. If you get time I would like to hit some with you or just catch a bite to eat etc..
    2. They average 25-30ish, sometimes more. Prolly 12 players at or near USATT 1000, another 12 or so 1400-1600 UASTT and 6 or so 1800+. Owner is 2300 level, but cares less about his rating.

The website always posts the latest league stats.

Chantill has a juniors league friday night and an Elite league 1800-2200 USATT level with anywhere from 7-12 players Sunday 5 PM.

WDCTT is in North Washington DC and has several 2200+ level players, a whole host of older dudes around 1400-1600, and they prolly got a league there too.

I play in Chantilly Sunday Elite League, Tuesday/Friday Smash TT League, and Capitol Area Super League (Div 2)

The famous Maryland Natl Training Center MDTTC has a gazillion juniors and some 2500+ players. That place is only 30 miles away, but over an hour drive.
    3. Looks like smash is the place to go. Saw your team pics there. Looks like league nights are crazy with 80? people. I plan on heading there sometime in the late summer or early fall. Probably September.
    4. Smash TTC in Hendon @Cassel's Sports or Chinese club in Chantilly No. VA TTC.
    5. So Oh topspin master. If I take a trip to the East coast to see a Nationals game and get my butt whipped playing this game what club should I go to?
    Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5