Conversation Between Tinykin and AndySmith

9 Visitor Messages

1. The KKT blades are kicking around in the asian market mainly at the moment. Bets bet is to ask at https://www.rocket-tt.com/contact - they'll be able to point you in the right direction.

Good luck with those eyes mate!
  2. BTW, are they available anywhere and if so, at what price?
  3. I would love to try it, but not right now. I had a cataract op yesterday. The world looks so different at the moment:-)
    But also I won't be playing again for about 3-4 weeks. So maybe then, that is if you are not using it for league stuff.
  4. Hey fella - long time no see!

Not selling it, but you're welcome to give it a try if you like? I can send it to you. I've got my hands on some of the Zenon ZYC as well, but not tried them yet. They look like a nice option for people wanting a JM-ZLC or something like that.
  5. Hello Andy,
    By any chance, are you selling the Kokutaku Alnon?
    My EJ instincts want to give it a try.
  6. Wow - thanks mate! I'm definitely interested. I've ordered the Virtuoso Carbon, so would be great to compare them side-by-side. Keep in touch!
  7. Andy,
    I have ordered an OSP Expert carbon. I am not sure when I am going to try it, perhaps at the end of the season. If you want to try it, I can send it to you sometime in January
  8. Hi mate!

Way back, I used hard, tacky FH rubbers. G666, G888, H3, etc. Relatively recently I changed (when Tenergy arrived, if I'm honest). After the BTY price hike, I must have tried every tensor going for my FH. I liked Rakza 7 Soft, but M3 was a real eye-opener to me at the time because I found that I could play pretty much any of my FH strokes and be effective - drives, brushes, anything. It was the first time that I felt I could mix my old tacky FH stokes back into my game. It was super-spinny high throw, without loads of the tensor bounciness.

Tensors have improved again tho. I'm using Omega V Pro now, and it's amazing (if a little sensitive to spin). I would happily go back to M3 though. It's cheap (£23 a sheet), lasts a decent length of time, and effective.

I have to agree with you - my FH is probably 100% weird. :-)

Amazing deal from TeesSport on the TBS. It's not like them to ignore the opportunity to empty your bank account. Must have been a slow day!
  9. Hello Andy,
    I remember you saying that you use soft rubbers on your FH. I always thought that you must have a weird style as I've never liked soft rubbers going back to Sriver FX days. Then I saw a new Bluefire M3 going cheap on eBay and bought it. I tried it on my FH and guess what?...it is very interesting. Once you get used to it, it is very fast and reliable. Most important for one of my low level and chronic injuries, it is very good at lifting backspin with a relatively wide margin for error. I used it on a Bty TBS (£40 s/h from Teessport would you believe!)
    I think that I'll carryon with it for a while.
    Regards
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
Create a new Topic:
Title is required.