83%

17%

0%

0%

0%
Overall rating
4.83 star(s) 6 ratings

Item details

This NEW next generation 3 star ball is made from high quality PLASTIC and has a seam. These Tibhar balls are ITTF approved and are made in China.

Latest reviews

Pros
  • Very Durable for
  • A seamed ball
To date, this is the most durable seamed ball that I've used in comparison to the rest of the seamed polyball offerings from other brands. Though the Seamless version of this is definitely better... Consistency from ball to ball is also very good. My only qualm in regards to this ball, is that it has this chalky feel on the ball when new, I don't recall this being the case with most other balls. All in all good, imho best seamed polyball in the market.
Roundness
Hardness
Speed
Durability
Pros
  • roundness
  • durability
  • spin
Cons
  • none yet
We bought these balls to use for the season just past 2015/16. Only trouble we felt they were much better and quicker than any others at the time and put us at a disadvantage when playing away matches, everyone else opted for the xushafoa 3 star so we followed. These turn out to be very durable also but since using the tibhar 3 star for practice this summer I think they play very much like an older celluloid ball, well closer than many other poly balls I have tried. They seem to stay round even after a few sessions which others don't (other poly balls mght not break but I think their shape gets gradually worse) and they don't darken in colour as fast as other poly balls either. The bounce is true and accurate with only a couple of real noticeable 'funny' bounces from heavy loops and chops. Back to durability though and we have yet to break any and after some epic big loops and hitting the edge of the blade they don't seem to shatter in two pieces either. They don't discolour which others do fast and play really nice. Would recommend any one to give them a go, I think they play quite nice compared. Quite similar to the Butterfly G40 but without the horrible sound I think.
Roundness
Hardness
Speed
Durability
Pros
  • Very durable
We use these at the local club. I've heard no player complaining about how they perform so far. No complaints either from the training robot.
In my opinion, probably better than most other 3-star balls by other brands that I've used.
Roundness
Hardness
Speed
Durability
Pros
  • Solid
  • Durability
We have started to use this balls since few weeks. These balls are very durable and there is no fabric mistakes on them. Already we used JOOLA PARTICE-P which are full of fabric mistakes ,and not good durable
Pros
  • Durable
  • Solid
My club currently uses these for competitions. Unlike other plastic balls they have a solid feel and they're very durable; they easily last hours of playing.
Roundness
Hardness
Speed
Durability
Pros
  • good durability
We will be using this plastic Tibhar ball at the upcoming 4er-Tisch World Championships 2015 in Germany. This will be the first time the event will use the plastic ball. We find the Tibhar 3* plastic ball to have great durability which is important.
Roundness
Hardness
Speed
Durability