100%

0%

0%

0%

0%
Overall rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Item details

A great choice for the modern top spin game.

Latest reviews

Pros
  • Price
  • Great Feeling
  • Control
Cons
  • speed?
There's not a lot of blades I would say can do anything. But this is one of them. As you develop your strokes more and more, you'll find that this blade is one of the direct causes toward how quickly you're improving.
Looping = Cake
Hitting = Cake
Blocking = Cake

Even coaches love this blade, they can teach every strokes extremely easily and control every ball with ease.

The only cause I could think of would be the lack of speed required at higher levels.
Speed
Control
Hardness
Durability
Pros
  • Great control
  • Great price
Today's equipment is getting faster and faster. But the game is not just about speed.
Equally important is spin and control and this is where the Yasaka Extra comes in.

Firstly, YE (as it is known) has been around for few decades (I can't remember how long)

It is rated as an allround 5 play blade, which offers great control.
Together with offensive type of rubbers, one is able to provide great attacking shots, while controlling the ball

However with the lack of offensive speed, this blade is not suitable for far from the table player - unless you relying your power from your technique and not from your blade.

Overall, I would stat, juniors/beginners should all start off with this blade, as this can teach you how to perform your own power and not borrowing it from the blade technology and in the same time, your control and spin development can continue to improve
Speed
Control
Hardness
Durability