Paddles with vibrations

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Hello, Im looking for rackets that have vibrations when hitting the ball. I tried the hurricane king III, tenergy rubbers and it is quite sensitive to vibrations. Do you have any recommendation about equipment that generates vibrations?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022
Hello, Im looking for rackets that have vibrations when hitting the ball. I tried the hurricane king III, tenergy rubbers and it is quite sensitive to vibrations. Do you have any recommendation about equipment that generates vibrations?
If you want 7 ply wood, pg-7 has vibrations. Snawei f3 pro (inner carbon kevlar) also has far bit of vibrations paired with g1.

Reactions: Adrian1995
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022
How do you expect vibrations to improve your game?
What does it mean when the paddle has "Good, good, good, good vibrations"
I am not sure what more experienced schools of thought say, but for me the vibrations gives better feedback where you hit the ball on the paddle. This helps with training yourself to contact the ball in the same place, leading to a more consistent stroke. It is also a preference thing too.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
If you want 7 ply wood, pg-7 has vibrations. Snawei f3 pro (inner carbon kevlar) also has far bit of vibrations paired with g1.
I used tu play with pg7 when I was a begginer, pair with hurricanes neo 3. I don't really feel a lot of vibrations on it.
I still have the blade, maybe paring with other rubber will create more vibrations?

I will take a look on snawei, thanks 👍

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I used tu play with pg7 when I was a begginer, pair with hurricanes neo 3. I don't really feel a lot of vibrations on it.
I still have the blade, maybe paring with other rubber will create more vibrations?

I will take a look on snawei, thanks 👍
Unboosted H3/Neo will kill all vibrations on any blade. I'd try it with different rubbers.

Reactions: Scarfed Garchomp
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I am not sure what more experienced schools of thought say, but for me the vibrations gives better feedback where you hit the ball on the paddle. This helps with training yourself to contact the ball in the same place, leading to a more consistent stroke. It is also a preference thing too.

as most people know, I'm no science guru. I am closer towards a table tennis guru in terms of guru for anything.
But I am still so under qualified compared to the real ones out there.

what you say is correct.
its all about the user and the feeling (and preference) with the equipment.
some prefers more vibrations, some hate it the vibration.

Obviously, not every body can understand it or "feel it" and with more hands on experience, this will make more sense.

This user has no status.
As a very rough rule of thumb, heavier blades can tend to give better feedback than lighter ones, simply through having higher average density.

A good one-ply blade is probably going to give you the best low to mid frequency vibration (ie: playing feedback) of all... with thick balsa core blades providing the least.

Any blade that has a higher density wood core (above 300kg per cubic metre, such as ayous or Gabon/okoume) will also tend to give you better feedback compared to other lighter core woods (eg: Kiri or balsa).

Also, look for blades where the average density difference between each layer of wood is relatively small, as vibrations in a blade tend to have trouble passing from one material to another if the density difference between them is too large. You do this by looking up the average density for each species of wood in the sandwich, and look for a low range of differences between the lighter core wood and the heavier outer plys.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
There are a few different factors that can contribute to the level of vibration felt when hitting a ball with a racket, including the type of rubber used on the racket, the stiffness of the blade, and the weight and balance of the racket. Based on the equipment you've tried so far, it sounds like you may prefer a racket with a softer, more flexible rubber and a slightly more flexible blade to help dampen vibrations.
ping pong paddle reviews