Greetings from a SANWEI Official

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
Hi Andrea,

Can you share with us the trusted distributors for Sanwei products in Asia?

I am interested in trying gear hyper but I can't seem to find an online shop in Asia that sells it
Well. You could buy it from Europe ;)

This user has no status.
Hi Andrea,

Can you share with us the trusted distributors for Sanwei products in Asia?

I am interested in trying gear hyper but I can't seem to find an online shop in Asia that sells it
Yes, we have some distributors in Southeast Asia. But it is a pity there seems not an official distributor in your country. But don't worry, you can buy it on our official website.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Hi Andrea,

Further to your comments that there are no official Sanwei distributors on Aliexpress, I have recently purchased a V5 Pro blade from one of the suppliers there, I am concerned that it could be fake; the reason being this same supplier also sells Sanwei 75 blades which you indicated is not a product of Sanwei. Is there anyway to check if the V5 Pro that I purchased is genuine Sanwei blade? Does Sanwei sell their products as a wholesaler to the various retailers on Aliexpress? Thank you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Hmm I thought the #75 is made by Sanwei? Since it’s sold on Sanwei’s JD.com official online store in China.
75 is made by Sanwei and I bought one before for a friend. I emailed Sanwei a few times to ask about their rubbers, and they usually use this language of "not official Sanwei product" or not official distributor.

Basically they have products only for China market and International market. They dont want China products to leak to international, so they use such type of language. They are free to separate their markets, so no big problem there.

So be assured your blade is by Sanwei China.

says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023
Please see Andrea's post #82....I couldn't find it on their official site https://sanweisport.com/
I think #75 is the Chinese version of EX-C froster. Both have the same composition as Viscaria (Koto-ALC-Ayous-Kiri).
Given the wide difference in prices (even after factoring in that Chinese products are sold at higher price oversea), I suspect that the Froster has better QC than #75, sort of like Long 5 v.s. 968.

Right now if you are in China, you can't get EX-C froster even if you are willing to pay for it. If you are outside then you could only get #75 via aliexpress, but probably none of the Sanwei distributors. IMO it would be better if Sanwei adopts DHS's strategy i.e. make both versions available in whatever market. Just be honest with it. People buying Fang Bo Carbon aren't upset that they didn't get Long 5.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
I think #75 is the Chinese version of EX-C froster. Both have the same composition as Viscaria (Koto-ALC-Ayous-Kiri).
Given the wide difference in prices (even after factoring in that Chinese products are sold at higher price oversea), I suspect that the Froster has better QC than #75, sort of like Long 5 v.s. 968.

Right now if you are in China, you can't get EX-C froster even if you are willing to pay for it. If you are outside then you could only get #75 via aliexpress, but probably none of the Sanwei distributors. IMO it would be better if Sanwei adopts DHS's strategy i.e. make both versions available in whatever market. Just be honest with it. People buying Fang Bo Carbon aren't upset that they didn't get Long 5.
Agreed. Customers shouldn't have to guess if two blades with different names being sold in different markets are actually one and the same, or whether a blade is fake or not. I wish they had an authentication system to assure their customers that the Sanwei products they purchased are genuine, otherwise the latter will simply purchase from another company that provides such an assurance.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Hi Andrea,

Further to your comments that there are no official Sanwei distributors on Aliexpress, I have recently purchased a V5 Pro blade from one of the suppliers there, I am concerned that it could be fake; the reason being this same supplier also sells Sanwei 75 blades which you indicated is not a product of Sanwei. Is there anyway to check if the V5 Pro that I purchased is genuine Sanwei blade? Does Sanwei sell their products as a wholesaler to the various retailers on Aliexpress? Thank you.
Hello sir,

Sorry to reply to you late. First of all, I can assure you that we don't have any official distributors on Aliexpress.

I can't guarantee whether the store on AliExpress is genuine (not enjoying our official after-sales service).

So to be on the safe side, please buy from our official distributor.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Hi Andrea,

I can assure you that nobody will try to make a fake V5 Pro. At this price it is just not worth the bother, especially considering that for the same money they are selling fake Butterfly blades at Ali.
Merchants at Aliexpress might purchase several hundred items of a wholesaler get a little bit of discount and a big subsidy on the postage. (lately this has been scaled back a bit though.)

Looks like you got yourself a great weapon there................ 😁
Wonder how stiff it is ?????

As for the great promissed after sale service from the sanwei shop, I would hate to have to try it.
I have however made very good experiences with aliexpress dispute system . One promptly get ones money returned without being asked to return the goods back to china , which would often cost more then what the purchasing price was.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I can assure you that nobody will try to make a fake V5 Pro. At this price it is just not worth the bother, especially considering that for the same money they are selling fake Butterfly blades at Ali.
Merchants at Aliexpress might purchase several hundred items of a wholesaler get a little bit of discount and a big subsidy on the postage. (lately this has been scaled back a bit though.)

Looks like you got yourself a great weapon there................ 😁
Wonder how stiff it is ?????

As for the great promissed after sale service from the sanwei shop, I would hate to have to try it.
I have however made very good experiences with aliexpress dispute system . One promptly get ones money returned without being asked to return the goods back to china , which would often cost more then what the purchasing price was.
Of course, it is your right to buy our products on AliExpress, sir. As you can see, we did not say that products on AliExpress are necessarily fake. We just cannot take responsibility for the after-sales service of products on AliExpress, as it is not our official channel. This is exactly what we want to convey to every consumer.

Reactions: hclnnkhg
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Of course, it is your right to buy our products on AliExpress, sir. As you can see, we did not say that products on AliExpress are necessarily fake. We just cannot take responsibility for the after-sales service of products on AliExpress, as it is not our official channel. This is exactly what we want to convey to every consumer.
I get it, and know what you are trying to do, so please tell us what the procedure would be after i discover that a blade i bought through your official channels is faulty.
BTW. Have you got an "official outlet " in NZ ?

This user has no status.
I get it, and know what you are trying to do, so please tell us what the procedure would be after i discover that a blade i bought through your official channels is faulty.
BTW. Have you got an "official outlet " in NZ?
Hello sir, glad to answer your question.

In fact, we haven't an official distributor in NZ, but maybe we will cooperate with some local ping pong companies.

So the official purchase channel in your area is only our official website for now.

If there is a quality problem, you can contact us directly on the official website.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Hello sir, glad to answer your question.

In fact, we haven't an official distributor in NZ, but maybe we will cooperate with some local ping pong companies.

So the official purchase channel in your area is only our official website for now.

If there is a quality problem, you can contact us directly on the official website.
yes dear, i understand but lets assume a buyer has a problem and maybe sends you a picture to the website.....................then what is happening ?
please go step by step.

This user has no status.
yes dear, i understand but lets assume a buyer has a problem and maybe sends you a picture to the website.....................then what is happening ?
please go step by step.
Our website background has purchase information and records authorized by buyers, which is the basis for our after-sales service. 🙌 🙌

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Our website background has purchase information and records authorized by buyers, which is the basis for our after-sales service. 🙌 🙌
As usual you are avoiding to come clean. My experience is that you will never refund money unless the buyer sends the blade back to china with registered mail.

Attachments

• IMG_20190603_120822.jpg
    IMG_20190603_120822.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 14
This user has no status.
As usual you are avoiding to come clean. My experience is that you will never refund money unless the buyer sends the blade back to china with registered mail.
That's why we hope everyone buys our recent models from official distributors. If you bought a defective product from our official distributors, they will definitely return it for free. This is what we make them commit to.

And our official distributors will never provide consumers with old models more than ten years old.

You say your experience is that you will never refund money unless the buyer sends the blade back to china with registered mail, sir. Where did you get this experience?🤔