UK Nationals 2023 finals long weekend

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
Problem is there’s no real new face coming up giving the top 4 any competition. The only ones capable of beating Liam and Paul is Tom and Sam and neither of them in a international comp can get past the qualifying round into the main round so just shows how far England is behind rest of the world.

I am looking forward to the re-match final of Sam v Tom.

Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
Problem is there’s no real new face coming up giving the top 4 any competition. The only ones capable of beating Liam and Paul is Tom and Sam and neither of them in a international comp can get past the qualifying round into the main round so just shows how far England is behind rest of the world.

I am looking forward to the re-match final of Sam v Tom.
Some good youngsters coming up that will hopefully challenge them, but re international competition you’re right that we need to lift our game.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
Pitchford needs to fix his game so he is not this susceptible to Walker.

Jarvis is on the verge of breaking out - what country does he play league in?
Feels to me that Pitch & Drinkhall are fading and may not be around much longer.

Jarvis definitely close to breaking out.

Reactions: jammmail
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Gotta say the whole set up and streaming is a bit amateurish. Especially when you see some of the other European nations. The UK nationals looks budget. It’s a real shame it just doesn’t have enough behind it and interest built.
Even finals day it looks empty.

Agree about Jarvis though. Hopefully can kick on as he looked really assured.

Drinkhall looked a bit slow. Has he been injured? Pitchford just hasn’t seem right for a long time now. There’s something not right as he seems a shadow of his best.

The biggest shame is the gap from those 4 to the rest. It’s big!

Reactions: vvk1
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Feels to me that Pitch & Drinkhall are fading and may not be around much longer.

Jarvis definitely close to breaking out.
Don't know much if anything about their individual personal circumstances but both of them are too good to fade away, they have been challenged and I suspect they will respond.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
Gotta say the whole set up and streaming is a bit amateurish. Especially when you see some of the other European nations. The UK nationals looks budget. It’s a real shame it just doesn’t have enough behind it and interest built.
Even finals day it looks empty.

Agree about Jarvis though. Hopefully can kick on as he looked really assured.

Drinkhall looked a bit slow. Has he been injured? Pitchford just hasn’t seem right for a long time now. There’s something not right as he seems a shadow of his best.

The biggest shame is the gap from those 4 to the rest. It’s big!
I agree re the Nationals - so much missed opportunity to get,people engaged in such an exciting sport. They just don’t make it easy to engage or have a good time, and the crowds are so quiet and uncomfortable when all I want to do is cheer and shout for someone.

They need to hire someone who understands how to market sport and generate interest and excitement - they are trying but failing.

Drinkhall looked a shadow today of the player that I saw yesterday and Pitch is just hanging on but really looks vulnerable.

The gap is closing I think but too slowly - we need a Lebrun type energy shaking things up..