Nittaku Adelie vs Ludeack? With Med/Soft Rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Hi all,

As both blades are the same composition (correct me if wrong) I can't figure out what their major difference is, other than the Ludeack being 0.3 thicker and a touch heavier. I can't understand how Nittaku claims the Adelie is faster, when it's lighter and thinner (also +$30). If anyone's had any experience with either/both my questions would be..

Which might play best with say (Med/soft) R42/XVE rubbers?
&
Which is actually faster, and would play between Acoustic and Tibhar SPW in terms of speed and higher throw/arc possibility?

Any ideas much appreciated.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Hey i had adelie and the quality is awful. I will send here Photos later

It arrived, and it's very well crafted. Was yours purchased from an authorised reseller, and did you raise any issues with them? I'm happy to post the photos of mine here to compare? It's of the same quality, or higher, than the Tenor and Acoustic I've played with.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Screenshot_20190716-191128.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Hi, I am new to the forum. Amateur with many years of playing. I have played with Adelie, Clipper CR WRB , but not Ludeack. Quality of Adelie is excellent. It's softer than Clipper and thus a little faster on slow and medium speeds. It seems Clipper catches up on harder shots. Both blades with commercial Battle 2 on FH and AK-47 red on BH. Not sure if helps, since can't compare to Ludeack...