Tenergy 05 questions

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I'd like to counter with "tacky chinese rubber". The tack is almost lost when it's very humid, so if you plan on lifting heavy backspin in those conditions, make sure you have access to a good crane.

Try using short pimples when the humidity is high. That is nearly impossible.

Reactions: Lula
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I'd try to warm up the rubber before playing, e.g. under a hand dryer. It's bound to reduce condensation in humidity.

I have a fun story about hand dryer and short pimple rubbers. Or atleast i think so. My old coach is a coach for a national team now so he is at alot of big competitions. He told me that when he was on the toilet, he saw Tang Peng dry his short pimple side of the racket against a hand dryer because of the humitidy. This was during his match, so he must have told them that he had an injury but i have no idea how he was able to bring the racket away from the table. I like that it is not only me that have trouble playing with short pimples when the humidity is high.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I have a fun story about hand dryer and short pimple rubbers. Or atleast i think so. My old coach is a coach for a national team now so he is at alot of big competitions. He told me that when he was on the toilet, he saw Tang Peng dry his short pimple side of the racket against a hand dryer because of the humitidy. This was during his match, so he must have told them that he had an injury but i have no idea how he was able to bring the racket away from the table. I like that it is not only me that have trouble playing with short pimples when the humidity is high.

I was going to stay, bring a hairdryer with next time
then I saw your post :cool:

Reactions: Lula