Table tennis videos in great quality

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Aug 2017
I have an opportunity to record sports events in best possible quality. I've been recording table tennis since 2017. Now i have pretty big collection of table tennis tournaments in best possible quality. I can share it, some matches I can share for free, some for a little price. Also if you want, I can record sports events for you in the future. You can contact me via email [email protected] or send me a private message on this forum.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Wister
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
I'll upload few matches from different tournaments in original source quality.
Video parameters of all videos are the same, it is 1920x1080 interlaced (1080i50), bitrate is around 14 Mbps. And all videos have two audio tracks, one is with english comments and second is with international sound without commentators. The videos can be watched on many devices, but the best way to watch them is to do it using TV's built-in player. If videos are not smooth or you have some other viewing problems, just tell me and I'll try to help

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
i don't understand your problem. you can just turn on deinterlacing in your player. on windows i strongly recommend media player classic - home cinema(mpc-hc). and if you watch it on tv's built-in player it will look like it suppose to. i'll say it again, i have these matches in best possible quality, it just can't be better

Last edited:
Reactions: Atas Newton
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
i don't understand your problem. you can just turn on deinterlacing in your player. on windows i strongly recommend media player classic - home cinema(mpc-hc). and if you watch it on tv's built-in player it will look like it suppose to. i'll say it again, i have these matches in best possible quality, it just can't be better

These are top-notch quality. I fully enjoy that. You have brought table tennis viewing quality to the level of FIFA World Cup!! Thank you

We should make a thread just for high-quality videos on important matches.