S> Butterfly Michael Maze ALC (Discontinued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
That's in Singapore dollars btw. So that translates to around USD 860

Look. I am sorry to inform you, if you are selling it on eBay, you are not selling it here. And the TTDaily rules for selling are sort of clear:

This would be the pertinent rule:

2) TTD is not an auction site and therefore sellers must set a price for any FS items. Threads that fail to adhere to this will be deleted after a warning.

So, if you are selling via auction on eBay, then I would close this thread. If you are selling on this site, then you should remove the links to eBay, list a price and what currency the price is in. And I would recommend posting way more than just one photo. Like, photos of the base of the handle to see the tag. Photos of both side of the blade face. Photos that show the edge from multiple angles so people can see that there is no damage to the edges.

Also, if you NO LONGER HAVE THE BOX and your ONLY PHOTO of the blade SHOWS THE BOX, that means the photo cannot be too recent. Photos that are current. If you don't have the box, the box should not be in the photo.

Once you are within the rules of the forum, I will wish you good luck.

Link to rules: https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/fo...s-and-rules-when-selling-and-buying-equipment

Full rules quoted below:

Please follow the guidelines here:

1) Tags: (Please use the appropriate topic tag to precede the item title, for uniformity)
FS:
FS/FT:
FT:
LF:
**(Acronyms: FS-for sale, FT-for trade, LF-looking for)

2) TTD is not an auction site and therefore sellers must set a price for any FS items. Threads that fail to adhere to this will be deleted after a warning.

3) Sellers are strongly encouraged to post pictures of blades for sale directly within the thread, or they should provide links to other sites where prospective buyers can see photos of what is being sold. There is a lot of counterfeit products for sale around the world and to avoid forum members being tricked to buy any counterfeit products. This also allows the entire forum can then see the blade, it helps to identify fakes and thereby reduce conterfeit products.

4) It is not allowed to sell blades known to be counterfeits on TTD, even if they are identified as such by the seller.

5) Guidelines for comments and replies to threads in this section:
Out-of-context posts will be removed.
Comments or questions about the item itself are ok but sometimes negotiations and comments about a particular item can be handled more discretely by PM.
DO NOT CRITICIZE PEOPLE'S ASKING PRICE.
DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR ITEM IN SOMEONE ELSE'S THREAD.

6) Close thread: (after the item has been sold/traded)
Make it known that the item is no longer available editing the title in the top thread by replacing the tag with "SOLD:...".

7) Business owners who want to advertise or sell products should do so by purchasing a banner, not through a thread. Advertising is defined as a business owner trying to promote their products and services through the use of threads, posts, and signatures.

8) Members who bump excessively (more than every other day) will be warned by moderators to stop. Also, do not open more than one thread for the same piece of equipment for sale.

9) The FS section is designed to provide a communication system that allows buyers and sellers to make contact with each other. The moderators only police the content of FS section. This forum (its owners, admins and mods) cannot accept any responsibility for the specific transactions that may result. Administration of the forum cannot police something that happens outside the virtual world of this website. However, we retain the right to take our own measures against any inappropriate activity that undermines reputation and/or proper functioning of the forum. In other words, let the buyer and seller beware.

10) The Trader/feedback section allows users to make comments about whether a member has lived up to his/her commitments in previous transactions. It provides some indication of the amount of accumulated trust, but it is not a perfect system. The moderators will ban obvious scammers and spammers, but it is difficult for us to know all the facts in the event of a disagreement. Ultimately both buyer and seller need to use reasonable discretion and precaution, including using Paypal in a way that is prudent. We strongly discourage use of the Paypal gift option for transactions here.

Here is a link to the Trader forum

11) If you are a seller, you must indicate where the blade will be shipped from. This can be an issue owing to customs, different reliability of shipping systems, and length of time for transit. Buyers may wish to consider this in their decision making.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I hope to clarify that I am not selling it via auction, the price is fixed

Okay. That part is good to know.

Then just show photos of all angles on the blade. And if someone contacts you, you can choose to sell to them directly or have them go through eBay if that is what you want. But you need to list the price and show the photos on TTDaily.

Since you will make a new thread, I am locking this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.