Best Viscaria/TB ALC/TBS clone blades?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Hi, I'm looking for good value clone blade. So far I'm looking into Yinhe v14, Yinhe v14 PRO, Yinhe v15, Yinhe Pro-Feeling, Sanwei F3, Sanwei F3 PRO and Sword Blue Feather. What do you guys recommend?
I was going to post the same!!! Thanks for posting it ;)

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Hi, I'm looking for good value clone blade. So far I'm looking into Yinhe v14, Yinhe v14 PRO, Yinhe v15, Yinhe Pro-Feeling, Sanwei F3, Sanwei F3 PRO and Sword Blue Feather. What do you guys recommend?

I've played with a blade in that family for a long time. These Chinese blades I could compare on paper only, but a number of TB ALC-like blades were and after trying the feel of these (4 BTY blades, 1 Donic, 1 Andro) I settled upon the Andro Treiber K at the time. Flared. Mostly because of the feel of the handle and the balance of the blade as a whole.

(I still play with a distant relative; I opted for a variation in which the ALC was moved to third position, to engage it a bit later and increase dwell time a bit. That did me good, having become a grumpy old greybeard, not that fast-moving and agile anymore.)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Depending what you are looking for, if you want a blade identical playing characteristics as the blades in your topic the you have to buy one of them.
The Sanwei F3 is a inner composite blade, but comes close the the butterfly alc blades. It is slower. The Sanwei F3 Pro is on the other hand a lot faster. Both of them have a different composition thus a different feel.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Depending what you are looking for, if you want a blade identical playing characteristics as the blades in your topic the you have to buy one of them.
The Sanwei F3 is a inner composite blade, but comes close the the butterfly alc blades. It is slower. The Sanwei F3 Pro is on the other hand a lot faster. Both of them have a different composition thus a different feel.
Which would be The closest clone to Viscaria?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
And from the Yinhe blades?

I can't say due to I haven’t tried any of them. I know that the V14 is the one coming close the butterfly blades and the V14 Pro has better quality wood.

Reactions: dominus7
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
There isn't reliability in the revspin website?

Revspin is based on user ratings and the numbers are probably an average off all user reviews. I do not know if the users have tried both F3 and F3 Pro.
I can only speak for myself and my experiences. I have tried to compared the Viscaria, F3 and F3 Pro with the same rubbers and my findings are the ones I have stated earlier.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
I have a Viscaria, a Donic Baum Esprit, an XVT Dragon Face copy of ZJK blade and a Yinhe V-14 Pro. They are all copies of the same basic formula. Also have a Xiom Stradivarius, which is slightly different. Of them all, the two closest in performance are the Viscaria and the V-14 Pro. The V14 Pro is quite a bit heavier, but the balance feels very similar i.e. excellent.

Having said that, I still prefer the DHS H301 for match play.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
I have a Viscaria, a Donic Baum Esprit, an XVT Dragon Face copy of ZJK blade and a Yinhe V-14 Pro. They are all copies of the same basic formula. Also have a Xiom Stradivarius, which is slightly different. Of them all, the two closest in performance are the Viscaria and the V-14 Pro. The V14 Pro is quite a bit heavier, but the balance feels very similar i.e. excellent.

Having said that, I still prefer the DHS H301 for match play.
Oh, the number of your blade that you have is not small. The V14 Pro and H301, the difference is the ALC layer - near the top ply and core ply. What is your style play? Why do you prefer H301? I haven't try all of them and want to know the difference of the two blades. TKS.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
I feel there is more control with the DHS Inner blade. I only occasionally use the Viscaria or V14 Pro, when I am feeling a bit tired (diabetic symptoms), but if I am on form, the 301 lets me put the ball where I want it, with desired spin. The Viscaria lets me be a bit lazy. Most of this is probably in my head, but it works for me. i try to play an all round game, attack with FH loop or drive, developing a better BH attack as well. I try to experiment with blocking, and defence as well. I have several serves, to keep the opponent guessing.