CNT 2014 WTTTC Men's Team Warm Up Matches

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
On April 17th and 18th, CNT will hold men's team warm up matches for 2014 WTTTC at Jimei University in Xiamen, Fujian Province.

warm up ad.jpg

12 participating players will form four teams, including:

Team 1: Zhang Jike, Fan Zhedong, Hao Shui
Team 2: Ma Long, Xu Xin, Wang Hao
Team 3: Liang Jingkun, Shang Kun, Liu Yi

Team 4: Yan An, Zhou Yu, Ma Te

April 17th
will be the semi finals and the match up of the four teams are as follows:

Team 1 vs Team 3

Zhang Jike vs Liang Jingkun
Fan Zhendong vs Shang Kun
Hao Shui vs Liu Yi

Team 2 vs Team 4

Ma Long vs Yan An
Xu Xin vs Zhou Yu
Wang Hao vs Ma Te

The two winning teams will advance to the final on April 18th.

Both 17th and 18th's games will start at 19:00.

Xiamen TV Station will provide live stream for 18th's final

Live stream
starts at 19:30: http://tv.cntv.cn/live/xiamen3/

chinaarrivewsa2012.jpg

Last edited:
says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
Assumming again? What if team 4 played their best then.. you are wrong :) its anybodys game

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk
Yan An have 20% chance against Ma Long, Zhou Yu 30% against Xu Xin and Ma Te 5% against Wang Hao.
If team 4 play their best and team 2 play their worst then they have 50% to win.

If you are so confidence on team 4 i will bet with you on their loss in the first round ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
Yan An have 20% chance against Ma Long, Zhou Yu 30% against Xu Xin and Ma Te 5% against Wang Hao.
If team 4 play their best and team 2 play their worst then they have 50% to win.

If you are so confidence on team 4 i will bet with you on their loss in the first round ;)

I never wrote im confident with team 4, o wrote " its anybodys game" if they played their best.. thats the problem with people assuming too much that they know everything just to make a comment.
Want some popcorn? :)

Reactions: bricephan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
Team 1 is going to win if Zhang Jike and Fan Zhendong play their bests. If they don't then team 2 is going to win.

Then you should be ready to make your own conclusion that ZJK does not play his best coz such contest is not important at all, as usual. Only one win from FZD (against any other teams but team 2) is, of course, not enough to advance the team

Sent from my SHW-M250L using Tapatalk

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
I never wrote im confident with team 4, o wrote " its anybodys game" if they played their best.. thats the problem with people assuming too much that they know everything just to make a comment.
Want some popcorn? :)

Yes, it's anybodys game but some have more chance. To me team 2 has the most chance unless team 1 play their best.

Anyway, i want that popcorn now :)

Last edited:
says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
Then you should be ready to make your own conclusion that ZJK does not play his best coz such contest is not important at all, as usual. Only one win from FZD (against any other teams but team 2) is, of course, not enough to advance the team

Sent from my SHW-M250L using Tapatalk
Really don't know what Zhang Jike is going to do. On the last match at closed training he played good in first sets against Fan Zhendong but then lost 2 sets.
Also in 2013 warm up matches for WTTC he played terrible.

Anyway i hate his attitude toward this kind of matches. He just stay there and don't try at all.

But i think he is going to play good at and after WTTTC because he must rise his world ranking to be in top 2 after 2015 WTTC if he wants to qualify for 2016 Rio.

Ranking points = rating points + bounce points
Rating points doesn't change until the player plays again. But players will loss bounce points that they have won usually 1 year before (unless they have won them in WTTC or OG).
So trying to win tournaments until now has no real effect on the players WR after 2015 WTTC.

So i guess he is going to play good again after WTTC to rise his WR to qualify for 2016 Rio.

Last edited: