About the match between Liang Jingkun and Liam Pitchford in wttc

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
During the match, I heard some sh❤️tty spectators shouting "yellow banana", again and again.
It's duty for organizers to punish those disgusting trash. Are there any punishments on them, for example ban them on watching wttc forever?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Definitely sucks that people are saying stuff like that and they should be kicked out.

Regarding ban for life I doubt they will attend another WTTC anyway, I doubt they where really table tennis fans but probably drunk American event fans who went because it is something to do, that might even have been their first table tennis tournament.

That is generally an issue when you host events in countries with no table tennis culture, you have many event fans who neither understand nor respect the game, shout during points etc.

But on the other hand it is needed to make the game more international and grow it internationally

says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
During the match, I heard some sh❤️tty spectators shouting "yellow banana", again and again.
It's duty for organizers to punish those disgusting trash. Are there any punishments on them, for example ban them on watching wttc forever?

I doubt LJK even understand what it means. For all you know, LJK may even think that is af form of morale support

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews
That is generally an issue when you host events in countries with no table tennis culture, you have many event fans who neither understand nor respect the game, shout during points etc.
It would make more sense to me, if you totally eliminated the words table tennis from the above sentence..

Last edited: