New Yasaka Rakza 9

says [IMG]
The Rakza 9 already showed up in The Netherlands. A local shop has just received stock last week. Price: 47,90 euro
According to their rating the speed is just a bit higher and more control compared to Rakza 7.
I know such ratings are subjective, but wanted to share them so you have an idea of the 9.

Rakza 9
Speed: 109
Rotation: 109
Control: 85
Hardness: 45ᵒ

Rakza 7
Speed: 107
Rotation: 109
Control: 80
Hardness: 45ᵒ

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
It arrived in Denmark for some weeks ago at the local table tennis shop. I know the guys from the shop and they are at the moment testing a couple of sheets of Rakza 9. One of the guys told me that it's harder than Rakza 7, but I do not know if it's the top sheet or the sponge.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Got some more info about Rakza 9. Price in Denmark 46,87 EUR and have been told that the sponge is the same but top sheet is harder than Rakza 7.

I have the Rakza 9 and its not the same sponge as 7. Rakza 9 has clearly bigger pores then 7, havent played with it yet though. The premier is tonight :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
tested and tried both Rakza 7 & 9 when Yasaka Japan sent me the 2 rubbers last week. The Rakza 9 has less spin than the Rakza 7 but R9 is faster by 10-15 percent and is more like a hitting, smashing and counterhitting rubber. its better than R7 far from the table. I find it has above average spin on serves, very good at receiving serves because its not sensitive to incoming spin and also very good in spinny push chops. It is 72 grams uncut so its very heavy which i dont like much. tried it on a medium soft blade and it doesnt fit in there. Better to use stiff blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
I have played with Rakza 9 for about 8 hrs., and this is my opinion for now, the more I play with it my opinion might change. First on the speed and spin I did not find a big difference. Bouncing on the PG7 it seemed bouncier than Rakza 7. I find that Rakza 7 plays some what like Omega Asia 4, meaning I need to swing more on my strokes. I feel like Rakza 7 is more of a predictable rubber than Rakza 9. I also think Rakza 9 has a higher thro than Rakza 7. It is a good rubber but for now I think I prefer Rakza 7, I'll give it some more time before I go back to my go to rubber Rakza 7.

says imaš kakav mail, poslao bi ti neku svoju sliku da mi...
says imaš kakav mail, poslao bi ti neku svoju sliku da mi...
Nov 2012
i have played with rakza 9 for about 8 hrs., and this is my opinion for now, the more i play with it my opinion might change. First on the speed and spin i did not find a big difference. Bouncing on the pg7 it seemed bouncier than rakza 7. I find that rakza 7 plays some what like omega asia 4, meaning i need to swing more on my strokes. I feel like rakza 7 is more of a predictable rubber than rakza 9. I also think rakza 9 has a higher thro than rakza 7. It is a good rubber but for now i think i prefer rakza 7, i'll give it some more time before i go back to my go to rubber rakza 7.

rakza 7 soft - forever !!!!!:d