Kasumi Ishikawa : The most beautiful table tennis player

says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
I think it's a matter of taste. I can prefer either "style" ahead of other (asian vs euro), it depends on each individual for my own behalf.
In regards to table tennis, I'm more of an Ai Fukuhara type. Though, true beauty comes from the inside.
It's when that inner beauty, combines with a beautiful outside, you can call someone truly beautiful.
But most beautiful is a matter of taste in all situations.

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
@ Carl
You are so wrong. Maybe in the pros, depending on your definition of "truly sexy.". There is a small number of female pros so of course few will look exceptional. Consider the flip side, how many male pro TT players look like movie stars either? They aren't selected on looks, so it's naturally a rare coincidence.

But if you broaden the picture to non-WR, ordinary women who play table tennis, there are many truly sexy women playing. Very many. That is, if you like women who are fit and competitive, which you probably do if you are any kind of man at all.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
@ Carl
You are so wrong. Maybe in the pros, depending on your definition of "truly sexy.". There is a small number of female pros so of course few will look exceptional. Consider the flip side, how many male pro TT players look like movie stars either? They aren't selected on looks, so it's naturally a rare coincidence.

But if you broaden the picture to non-WR, ordinary women who play table tennis, there are many truly sexy women playing. Very many. That is, if you like women who are fit and competitive, which you probably do if you are any kind of man at all.

It is funny to see a post from 4 years ago quoted so long after. But, here goes:

Maybe I am spoiled. You see, I teach yoga. I see about 300-400 clients a week in my group classes. 95% of those clients are women. 50-60% of the women are hot. 98% of those women are dressed as hot as they are.

But, also, I do think other sports allow women to look more like women:

1521027eebcc238cb7bdb6fb62c224db--tennis-elbow-sport-clothing.jpg

Unknown.jpeg

Minella-2.jpg

e56556a5-72a8-46fa-969b-5e56acf85ff6-XXX_IMG_2017_9_1_GRACIE_GOLD_1_1_MNJGKPOV.JPG

Unknown-1.jpeg

images-1.jpeg

So, even the women who are in Pro TT who are good looking, don't seem it while playing because they seem to dress like the men.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobpuls and JHB
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
It is funny to see a post from 4 years ago quoted so long after. But, here goes:

Maybe I am spoiled. You see, I teach yoga. I see about 300-400 clients a week in my group classes. 95% of those clients are women. 50-60% of the women are hot. 98% of those women are dressed as hot as they are.

But, also, I do think other sports allow women to look more like women:

View attachment 19612

View attachment 19613

View attachment 19614

View attachment 19615

View attachment 19616

View attachment 19617

So, even the women who are in TT who are good looking, don't seem it while playing because they seem to dress like the men.

This post is so politically incorrect - Carl, I am sure you don't plan on running for President any time soon.

Reactions: lVegita
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
This post is so politically incorrect - Carl, I am sure you don't plan on running for President any time soon.

Yeah. You are right. I don't mean to be sexist. I am just saying, in Pro TT, it would be nice if the women could wear what they want. Maybe they do. And that is fine. But there are sports that are competitive where women are allowed to wear things that are more feminine. Not all women in Tennis do that. But it is nice that some do when that is what they want.

But Brs also has a point. Among people who are not pros and dress how they want, there are plenty of attractive women who dress in a way that enhances that, who play table tennis.

If someone does choose to wear baggy shorts and a baggy shirt with a short, bowl haircut because they want to, I am fine with that. But I don't need to think pro TT women are beautiful or sexy if I don't think so.

BTW: years ago, I remember Dora Kurimay saying to me that she hated how all the companies that sponsored her only had women's clothing that were unattractive. That she liked to wear other things sometimes that were not from TT companies.

But I do see how what I am trying to say could come off like Joe Biden's: "Some of the poor kids were just as smart as the white kids," gaff. It is not what I meant. But I see how it could be read that way.

Last edited: