alternative for primorac off- and donic appelgren allplay?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
Hi everyone it's Suhika again, i'm looking for a slow blade to develop spin. Thickness not more than 6mm if possible.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Loki V5. I think I got mine for like 7 bucks.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Read 1 reviews
Yasaka Sweden Extra. Slow 6.0 mm blade. In the same league as Primorac Off-. A bit faster than Appelgren Allplay. It is known as THE looping blade.

Avalox BT550. Also known as THE ULTIMATE looping blade. But this one is faster than Primorac Off- and Yasaka Extra.

But reading your original post, I agree with the others, Allplay is slow enough and it is great for learning to spin the ball.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yasaka Sweden Extra. Slow 6.0 mm blade. In the same league as Primorac Off-. A bit faster than Appelgren Allplay. It is known as THE looping blade.

Avalox BT550. Also known as THE ULTIMATE looping blade. But this one is faster than Primorac Off- and Yasaka Extra.

But reading your original post, I agree with the others, Allplay is slow enough and it is great for learning to spin the ball.
This is an excellent post.

Reactions: Equaaz
says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
Hi everyone it's Suhika again, i'm looking for a slow blade to develop spin. Thickness not more than 6mm if possible.

I have Primorac all wood OFF- and put Donic M2 as FH and M3 as BH.

Love it! Good to learn how to spin with it.

p/s Primorac is a very good blade, it has a nice feel to it, very well constructed and balanced design. Feels just right in my hand.

Last edited: