Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chuan Chih-Yuan

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 14 13.3%

• Total voters
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
KEEP UP TO DATE, I will be posting all results as I watch them. This will be a haven for publishing the upsets of the tournament and general discussion on matches and predictions for the finale!!! :D

It's getting closer and it's time for ttdaily users to get down to business and pick their man (and/or woman) for the crown.

So many contenders, so much talent and SO much speculation.

Who will be crowned 2011 World Table Tennis Champion?
wangwc.jpg

Image from the ETTU

Last edited:
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
why didnt you put ma lin?

I just put in the 4 players who are already confirmed to go, felt it was important to put in players from other places around the world too since there are only 10 spots on the poll

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Wang Hao or Timo..
It's the first time that I think Boll has a real chance to win, but he needs to avoid Wang Hao before the final.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 2 reviews
thats a bit of a poor statement considering boll has lost two pro tour finals 4-0 to both zhang jike and xu xin, so clearly he is struggling against the chinese, he only seems to of had success against ma lin really

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
thats a bit of a poor statement considering boll has lost two pro tour finals 4-0 to both zhang jike and xu xin, so clearly he is struggling against the chinese, he only seems to of had success against ma lin really

Indeed, but both of them have been playing outstandingly well lately and I don#t think they can keep their shape up until the WTTC.
Boll also beat Zhang Jike 2 weeks before their German Open match..he's never beaten Xu Xin though, he needs to find a good tactic against him.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
And btw, Boll having a good chance implies that he must play his best TT and that won't necessarily be enough.