Don't tell me that they're deleting TT youtubers again who were doing all the work

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
TT11 channel on YT was the only one uploading the latest matches that were perfectly cut up and edited into pure play segments of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MesatenistaNet/videos

Why does it say the channel is not available?

This whole privatization of table tennis in itself and the way of trying to privatize the sport and making it a business where you can only watch the matches that we do if you watch our stupid ads on our website so that we make our stupid revenue system is so fkn dumb and stupid. The whole system is so fkn greedy piece of sh*t of a system controlled by these pricks just making a buck out of people. This is not the way to promote the sport and make it open to everyone to watch.

And all these idiots don't understand that very few want or have the time to watch full 30-40 minute matches videos. One youtuber was doing an excellent job editing all these matches and making it so accessible for us all to watch them, they friggin delete it into oblivion. Awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: TT11.TV and akoozab
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
It would be pretty sad, when tt11 stopped making YouTube videos, because ehe was forced by ITTF or the TTBL. I know he was active in this forum maybe he had other reasons to suspend his account?

I also agree that his channel was one of the last ones trying to deliver the best quality table tennis videos. Almost all videos from ttlondon2012 and malongfanmadechannel only shoe 40-60% of all points. They don't show "highlights" just random points and the game points.

I guess they're just trying to be lazy and pump out videos. Hopefully they're not getting paid by ITTF for those videos.

Sent from my SM-T725 using Tapatalk

Reactions: TT11.TV
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Of course I do not know why the videos were deleted and why the account/channel is not available anymore. It certainly could be due to ITTF intervention, and I for my self am not very fond of the ITTF, never really have been...

As far as I know TT11.TV is also a member of this forum, but when I first read the name "TT11.TV" I immediatly thought about TT11 in Latvia, the well-known TT-vendor, and that it would be a new account/channel of them that presents new products, equipment reviews, tt matches in the baltic area or something along the line. But it is/was apparently not associated with TT11 in Latvia at all. So I have to admit that I was a little bit confused that TT11.TV chose this name, since it was kinda obvious that many people would think about the vendor first...

After all I believe that it is not too far fetched to think that TT11 got information about this channel and contacted YouTube from their side (copyright infringement regarding the name?), or did I misunderstood something completly?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
And I noticed that many TTBL highlight videos that they've been putting up are so absolutely rubbish. It's like they select the worst points of the match sometimes it seems.

Because many of their videos which many times have only 3-4 minutes. You watch it and there are points included where the guy missed the serve or missed the return etc.

And it's impossible that any of these matches don't have more interesting points than this, when the fact of the matter is that they skip so many points of the entire match and yet manage to include these rubbish points. What a bunch of complete idiots who edit those videos. Only TT11 TV was doing it right who is now deleted off YT.

Not to mention their absolutely stupid format of that nauseating white flash in between the points and the garbage video quality.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
And I noticed that many TTBL highlight videos that they've been putting up are so absolutely rubbish. It's like they select the worst points of the match sometimes it seems.

Yes finally someone else who noticed this. I've some experience in recording my own table tennis matches and it really pains me to see these top matches almost go to waste in the recording quality and in the editing.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Yes finally someone else who noticed this. I've some experience in recording my own table tennis matches and it really pains me to see these top matches almost go to waste in the recording quality and in the editing.

I thought TTlondon2012 produced most of the videos for TTBL?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
I thought TTlondon2012 produced most of the videos for TTBL?

He only does about 1/10 of the TTBL matches and that's about it. There's so many matches out there that he doesn't do though, probably because of that whatever bullcrap platform LAOLA or whatever else is nowadays where they only have full matches and nobody wants to watch that. Especially not after you've been watching highlighted videos for years now, it's almost impossible now to go back unless it's some Olympics final between Ma Long vs Fan Zhendong of course, then I'll watch a full match.

Other than that it's such a huge consumption of time to watch full matches. And they don't understand that. They just want you to go over to their bullcrap of a platform full of ads so that they can make a buck out of you for their greedy revenue scheme BS. And apart from that they just atomize and privatize everything for their stupid shallow greedy desire of power acquirement rather than openness and widespread distribution of our sport.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
I am not sure if this had anything to do with it, but I noticed a tendency for some video compilers to put their own logo on video content which they do not or have the rights to. In some cases, they plant it on top of to conceal the logo or watermark of the organization that DID have the rights to do so. That is inviting trouble, as cutting and uploading a video does not give you any rights to imply or conceal ownership of the footage.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
I hid the channel (I left all content private) just to test some things...

Since September my channel (and a hundred creators) has been unfairly accused of receiving "invalid traffic" (false views). Google initially recognized it as a bug, but then "changed its mind" when they realized that hundreds of creators would need to be reimbursed.

If my channel was really suffering from bot sabtage to generate false views and harm me, I tried to hide my channel for two days so that these bots would think that my channel no longer exists and would stop crawling my content.

Well, it was just a test. It's all Google bullshit. My users are real.

This happened to hundreds of channels (including me):
https://youtu.be/KAagk6Qq274

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
About TTBL videos, they forced me to stop. I swear I don't understand the TTBL point selection. I already offered to work for TTBL for free and they didn't accept it.

Well, I'm crazy about table tennis and I want to see the complete match, even if it's a service error if it's at a decisive moment in the game. That is why my editions exclude almost nothing and have more precise cuts than other channels.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
About TTBL videos, they forced me to stop. I swear I don't understand the TTBL point selection. I already offered to work for TTBL for free and they didn't accept it.

Well, I'm crazy about table tennis and I want to see the whole game, even if it's a service error if it's at a decisive moment in the game. That is why my editions exclude almost nothing and have more precise cuts than other channels.
I saw a goals selection (top 5/top 10) from Bayern Munich's last season's UCL. Nothing but ordinary goals, they have scored better ones. It's simple: german sense of esthetics is different :D

Nowadays we have youcut on mobile, it's very simple to edit the content.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016

Well, I'm crazy about table tennis and I want to see the complete match, even if it's a service error if it's at a decisive moment in the game. That is why my editions exclude almost nothing and have more precise cuts than other channels.
Thank you so much for your work! I sincerely hope they reconsider and stop that ttlondon nonsense.

I'm always recommending your channel instead of ttlondon's to my friends.

Now if ITTF and the TTBL would stop recording on crappy webcams from the 90s....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
TT11 channel on YT was the only one uploading the latest matches that were perfectly cut up and edited into pure play segments of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MesatenistaNet/videos

Why does it say the channel is not available?

This whole privatization of table tennis in itself and the way of trying to privatize the sport and making it a business where you can only watch the matches that we do if you watch our stupid ads on our website so that we make our stupid revenue system is so fkn dumb and stupid. The whole system is so fkn greedy piece of sh*t of a system controlled by these pricks just making a buck out of people. This is not the way to promote the sport and make it open to everyone to watch.

And all these idiots don't understand that very few want or have the time to watch full 30-40 minute matches videos. One youtuber was doing an excellent job editing all these matches and making it so accessible for us all to watch them, they friggin delete it into oblivion. Awesome.
I completely agree, the ITTF is a greedy