Xiom ice cream blade

This user has no status.
Hey guys,

I will be sending out 5 Ice cream blades to reviewer in TTDAILY.

Please send to message below this message.

For your reference. I will choose 5 reviewers (who are active in TTDAILY Forum. If you are active in other forum and not in TTDaily. Sorry)
It is not a random pick, following are the requirements for me to choose who I will give it to.

1. Lover of table tennis, and enjoys testing new table tennis products without any biased thoughts.
2. Reviewer who writes detail HONEST review. Just because we give them the blade for free to review, doesn't mean they have to be nice to us. We want honest reviews. This always help us to upgrade and develop better products for the players.
3. FEDEX delivery possible countries. (We use Fedex to send our products)
4. Last, information below.
A. Years of playing table tennis.
B. TT equipments that you have in your house (rubber and blades)
C. Age Group (10~20, 21~30, 31~40, 41~50, 50+)
D. Level of table tennis you are playing at
E. !!!! NOTE !!!! Please do not write your personal name or contact info. Once you are chosen I will privately inform you. THEN please give me your name, address and contact for me to send it to you.

Thanks everyone!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 6 reviews
Not really a reviewer...but doesn't hurt to try since I was EJ for last few years :D

A. 16 years

B.
Not opened rubbers: Tenergy 05 max, Tenergy 64 max

Used: Tenergy 05,80,64,05fx, Tibhar Fx-p, Rakza 7 soft, Andro Rasanter R42, V42

Blades: Nittaku Hinoblaze, Butterfly Timo Boll ZLF, Werner Schlager Carbon, Timo Boll Spark, Primorac (old), Korbel (old),
Kiso Hinoki V, Timo Boll CAF, Diode V, Old Innerforce ZLF, 2 custom blades (both with different composites on bh and fh)

Used in last 4 years (but don't own currently): Innerforce Layer ZLF, Timo Boll Spirit, Jun Mizutani ZLC, Innerforce ZLC Tibhar Paul Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon, Stratus Powerwood OSP Virtuoso+, Soulspin Basalt, XIOM Vega PRO, Stiga Carbonado 190

C. 21-30

D. 4/3 polish league, sparing partner in table tennis club in Japan, posted a video here some time ago, didn't play in USA, but was guestimated around 2000-2200 3 years ago and since then improved quite a bit

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Hey guys,

I will be sending out 5 Ice cream blades to reviewer in TTDAILY.

Please send to message below this message.

For your reference. I will choose 5 reviewers (who are active in TTDAILY Forum. If you are active in other forum and not in TTDaily. Sorry)
It is not a random pick, following are the requirements for me to choose who I will give it to.

1. Lover of table tennis, and enjoys testing new table tennis products without any biased thoughts.
2. Reviewer who writes detail HONEST review. Just because we give them the blade for free to review, doesn't mean they have to be nice to us. We want honest reviews. This always help us to upgrade and develop better products for the players.
3. FEDEX delivery possible countries. (We use Fedex to send our products)
4. Last, information below.
E. !!!! NOTE !!!! Please do not write your personal name or contact info. Once you are chosen I will privately inform you. THEN please give me your name, address and contact for me to send it to you.

Thanks everyone!!!

1. I absolutely love table tennis and am an active (and constructive) member of these forums.
2. I would love to write an honest, detailed review. My experience with making a variety of unique blades would lend itself nicely to describing the blade's aesthetic properties, as well as feel in comparison to other blades and materials.
3. I am based in the US, and Fedex happily delivers here.
4. Below:

- I've been playing seriously since 2005, so 13 years (but playing recreationally since childhood)

B. TT equipments that you have in your house (rubber and blades):

-Blades currently in my home: Butterfly Maze and Korbel, OSP Virtuoso+, and, 17 blades currently in my house that I've made out of common (i.e., Koto, Limba, Kiri, Balsa, etc) and unique materials (Cores: Western Red Cedar, Port Orford Cedar, Engelmann Spruce; Veneers: Western and European Larch, Douglas Fir, Lutz Spruce, etc). I've made more, but have given/sold some away.

Rubber Currently in my home: Mostly Xiom Pro, but also Xiom Europe, Nittaku Fastarc G-1, Tibhar MX-P, Butterfly Sriver EL and Sriver G3, Tenergy 05, DHS Hurricane 3, Palio AK47 Yellow/Red, and Yasaka Mark V and Rakza 7.

-Young 30s

D. Level of table tennis you are playing at:
-USATT approximately 1600 (I was USATT 1550 last time I played in a rated USATT tournament in 2006), and currently playing 3x a week. Admittedly weaker serves and game sense, but strong FH and BH loops/flicks/drives.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
A. 15 years
B. Too many to tell, H3 Neo, rozena, Hexer PG, fang bo Carbon, Viscaria, clipper, Avalox p500 to Name a few
C. 21~30
D. I’m a table tennis coach and teach children twice a week. As a player I would say I am advanced level.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Review for Xiom Ice Cream Blade.

Hi! My name is Jp Natividad I recently moved to table tennis after I got tired of basketball. Now table tennis is my new sport! I always play with my siblings and even with my father, I train at our school twice a week. At first I thought table tennis was a boring game but when I got to play it i realized that it was very fun and I loved it!

A. I have only been playing for 6 months
B. My equipments is a Dunlop Hobby bat(which I dont use anymore because its rubber is old), and a Huiseon 3 star hobby bat.
C. My age group is 10-20
D. Intermediate

Reactions: yoass
hello hills4ever my name is Chester. im from the country Philippines.
1. Im a table tennis lover since my high school days to college days(varsity) until now. i love testing new blades and rubbers since the celluloid 38mm ball era and speed glue era. because i believe that the table tennis game is evolving due to the changes that they have made from the equipment down to the 11 point scoring.
2. im an active reviewer on Ping Pong Outlet page. my friend owns that TT page and sells variety of TT products like Nexy and Sanwei.
A. i played table tennis since 1992 until now hehehe! i cant lived without it. lol
B. i have variety of table tennis equipment that i have. to name it: Blades: Butterfly(Photino,Jun Mizutani-zlc,Timo Boll Spirit-alc,Gergely) not active. Nexy-Arche blade,Sanwei: Fextra, F3 pro , T.Core innerlayer-alc. Hurricane 3(provincal)Hurricane 3 neo(blue sponge), Tenergy series 05,64,05fx
C. im 39 years old with so much experience in the game the 21 game ruling until 11 point rulling(38mm celluloid ball up to 40+ plastic ball).
D. im an advance player playing on a national lvl tournaments.
thanks for this wonderfull opportunity i hope i can be chosen as 1 out of 5 candidates for the ice cream blade reviewer. more power to TT daily

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Read 5 reviews
Hello Hills4ever,
You are defenitely looking your test group from right place. This is a place for tt enthustiastics so who ever you will choose you will most likely make a good decision:).

A. I have played tt 32 years.
B. I mostly give away my old rubbers so at the moment I have some Rhyzers 48, Rasanters V42, R47 and one V47 couple of lp`s and Victas extra >15 on my def racket.
I also have few blades: Couple of Maze alc`s, ZJK alc, Carbonado 190, Adro Treiber G, Tibhar Samsonov Alpha, Stiga Clipper cr and allround wood 2000, Banda 2005, couple of TSP balsa blades.
C. Age group 31-40
D. I play in second highest league in my country and my ranking is around 50.

And Yes fedex does deliver to my country.

Good luck for searching the right persons for your test group:).

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
This is very cool of you, Hills4ever.

I used to play competitively in high school, took a long break, and have been playing regularly for the past 5 years (as well as coaching).

Kicking around the house now I have JP03, Omega IV Euro, Omega V Euro, Vega Japan, Mantra M, M2, Genesis S, V15 Limber, V01 Limber, Hexer, Musa III, Fastarc S1, Vega Euro, Vega Pro, AK47 blue, AK47 red, Ventus Spin, Rakza 7, Rakza 7 soft... probably a few more... I have a problem.

For blades, I have Viscaria Light, Innerforce AL, two of Achoomai's handmade blades, a few MDP handmade blades, Tibhar Balsa, Koki Niwa, Euro 5, Maze ALC, Waldner Senso Carbon, Stiga Metal Wood, BBC Ghost, BBC Flashdrive, 729 Bomb, Sweden Extra, YEO, Liu Shiwen, Primorac (Euro version), Chuan Yuan, Rossi Emotion, Nexy Zealot, Virtuoso +, Fire Fall FC, Swat Power. Vega Pro, Fuga, Samsonov Alpha... probably a few more I'm forgetting. Did I mention I have a problem?

I haven't been competing lately. I'd probably guess somewhere around 1200.

I'm in my 30s.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 3 reviews
Hi,

I would love to have an opportunity to try the new blade from Xiom. I have reviewed some products; you can check them under my profile.

A. I have been playing table tennis for almost two years and have had some informal coaching.
B. In terms of blades, I have tried and possess the following - Xiom Zeta Offensive, Joola Rosssi Emotion, Sanwei F3 Pro, Andro Treiber Z, DHS Hurricane 301, Cornilleau Gauzy Quest Off, Gewo Balsa 575, Yasaka Sweden Extra.
I have tried the following rubbers - Xiom Vega pro and Vega Euro DF, Gold Arc 8, Mark V, Hurricane Neo, Stiga Mantra M, Rakza 7, Rasanter 47, Hexer Powergrip, Evolution EL-S, MX-S, Acuda Blue P2, Tibhar 5Q, Gewo Nanoflex 48, Bluestorm Z1, Aurus Select.
I have new Stiga Mantra, Aurus Select, Hexer Grip sheets with me.
C. Age group - 31-40
D. I take part in local corporate events. We don't have a formal ranking system in place.

Wow, I'd love to be given the opportunity to test and review this blade!
As a table tennis lover, this blade is very intriguing because I've never tried a blade with different composition between backhand and forehand.
If I get to review this blade, I'll write a long-detailed review for each aspect and maybe record videos too.

I started playing table tennis at the age of 14 or 15, so that's 10 years

I'm not rich, so I sold previous equipments I used, but so far I've owned
Blade: DHS PG7, STIGA Clipper CR, and now I'm using Bty Viscaria
Rubbers: Forehand: DHS Neo Hurricane 3 Provincial Orange Sponge, DHS Neo Hurricane 3 Provincial Blue Sponge, DHS Hurricane 3 Provincial Orange Sponge, 729 Battle 2 Provincial Orange Sponge
Backhand: Andro Rasanter R47, Andro Rasanter R42, Donic Baraccuda, Donic Acuda S1, STIGA Boost TC, Palio AK47 Red.

C. Age Group
21-30

I can execute various shots (serve, push, loop, drive) with good consistency, my weakeness is my bad footwork.
Judging from some videos, maybe I'm around 1800-2100 USATT I guess.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
A) About 10 in total (9 in my youth and 1 since I resumed playing in an organized fashion last winter).

B) Way too many but some of my favourites are Butterfly Viscaria (FH DHS H3 Neo / BH Tibhar EL-S), Joola Aruna (FH DHS H3 Neo / BH Tenergy 05FX) and two Stiga Allround setups with FH Stiga Genesis M / BH Stiga Mantra S.

C) 31-40

D) I play with a local club in Sweden and participate in sanctioned tournaments as well as the veteran league. My current coach has won several world and euro medals for Yugoslavia during the 80ies.

Not sure if I qualify but I’d love to give it a try!:)

A. 13 years
B. W968x2, Hurricane Long V, Stiga OC, Stiga NCT OC, Persson V1, Joo Se Hyuk x3, Ochtarov True Carbon, Carbonado 45; Tenergy 05, Hurricane 3 (40-41 degrees), baracuda, grass d tecs, giant dragon talon OX, friendship 563, omega vii pro
C. 10-20
D. Currently playing at premier league in Australia, ~state level, around 1800 usatt rating equivalent
I am in Hong Kong/Sydney depending on the time of the year but they are both reachable by fedex i think ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
says [IMG]
Hills4ever, that's very cool of you and I would like to participate.

1. Been playing TT for over 30 years with over 20 years in regional leagues. And at 44 years still enjoy playing 2 times a week. I have an above average stress-level daily job and playing TT is great for putting my mind on something else besides work.

2. I'm always honest....and this is what sometimes bites me back ;)

3. I'm from The Netherlands and yes, Fedex does deliver in my country

4A. Over 30 years of experience of which over 20 year in leagues

4B. Too much to list it all, as I enjoy trying out new products. Currently own multiple Stiga blades (Emerald, Infinity, Carbonado, Celero), Yasaka (YEO, Ma Lin, Ma lin soft carbon, Sweden extra), Butterfly (Maze, Boll ALC, Freitas ALC) and serveral othes like Joola Rosskopf Emotion, Joola Aruna Off and more. Rubbers just too much to list :)

4C. 41 - 50

4D. Above average I would say. Playing in the highest regional league in my country.

Good luck in assigning the testers. Looking forward to read the reviews as I'm very curious about the hybrid construction.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
A. Years of playing table tennis - Played recreationally for a few years back when I was a kid around 13-17 years old.
B. TT equipments that you have in your house (rubber and blades) - Rubbers: 3xH3N National BS 41 degree, H3N National sample 36 degree, H8, 2xB2 BS 40 degree, Butterfly Spinart, 2xGoldArc8 47.5, H3N National 39, 40, 2x37 degree, T05 Pro, T64, T80, 2x Xiom Omega VII Pro, Nittaku H3 Turbo Orange. Blades: 2xW968, 2xViscaria, 2xH301, Nittaku Barwell Fleet, Custom W968, Yinhe V-14 Pro.
C. Age Group - 41-50
D. Level of table tennis you are playing at -Above average, I'd say Advanced when I'm focused :)

This user has no status.
A: I've played table tennis for around 12 years already

B: I have so many blades and rubbers because I used to work in table tennis shop for 2 years. Such as Xiom Vega Pro blade , Xiom Vega Euro blade , Gewo Force ARC , Nexy Olam , Nexy Kanaph , Nexy Zealot , Nexy Spear , Butterfly Iolite Neo , Andro Wanokiwami AO , Xiom Feel ZXI and for rubbers I have Tenergy 05 , Tenergy 05 hard , Xiom Omega VII Pro , Xiom Omega VII tour , Nittaku Fastarc G1 , andro Hexer Grip , Nittaku Hurricane 3 pro turbo orange and more.

C: I'm 30 years old

D: I'm playing in division 2 of thaitabletennis league and a friend of mine from USA told me that I'm around 1900-2000 in USATT ranking right now (He's 2373)

I can't tell how much I love table tennis but I just can't get it out of my mind;)