Advice re viscaria and Michael maze alc

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
i have these two blades currently for sale and I remembered reading about ridiculous prices being asked for a black tag viscaria - i also remember thinking the prices were silly. However, I'm being hassled by a buyer desperate,to,get his hands in the viscaria, and wanted sensible ideas about what is a sensible price for the blade (s) and also to get it into the hands of a player as opposed to someone thinking they can grab it and quickly sell at a profit.

I may may be misreading the potential buyer but it doesn't feel,right.

Thought suggestions welcomed. Thanks

This user has no status.
i have these two blades currently for sale and I remembered reading about ridiculous prices being asked for a black tag viscaria - i also remember thinking the prices were silly. However, I'm being hassled by a buyer desperate,to,get his hands in the viscaria, and wanted sensible ideas about what is a sensible price for the blade (s) and also to get it into the hands of a player as opposed to someone thinking they can grab it and quickly sell at a profit.

Whatever it is I would avoid situation of being hassled. If you're not desperate for money just tell the buyer he can shove it up his...

Reactions: chintanmashroo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
some people want 700 euros for a black tag...
i've seen some sold ones at 300-400ish if they are in perfect condition.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Where are the blades listed? Are they both black tag?