Matchplay psychology: How do you react to a point-losing error?

This user has no status.
I was reading an article on performance psychology and I was thinking about how I react to an error I make that costs the point. Ofcourse the reaction depends on the difficulty of shot, match situation, your mood at the time as well as form etc but what is the best way to react to such an error in order to forget about it and prevent it from distracting you in the next point and from deterring you from attacking the next point?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
Just don't show ur frustration so ur opponent doesnt get a boost. But I'm awful at this, never used to be, I have no problem with losing, particularly if they are playing better or are better than me but I can't handle the amount of silly errors I make that I don't in training. When I show its getting to me it becomes so much tougher to win

This user has no status.
Just don't show ur frustration so ur opponent doesnt get a boost. But I'm awful at this, never used to be, I have no problem with losing, particularly if they are playing better or are better than me but I can't handle the amount of silly errors I make that I don't in training. When I show its getting to me it becomes so much tougher to win

You dont feel like any particular reaction (eg. shaking your body out) gives you a lift for the next point?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 2 reviews
Hello everyone!
I dont't have a lot of experience and I'm very nervous before and during matches, which prevents from playing my best level.
What can I do to calm down before and during a match?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
The key is to play one point at a time... do not think or over analyze too much.... If you lose a point... Forget about it & adjust .....