STIGA Carbonado 145 and Carbonado 190 with a comparison to Butterfly Viscaria

Carbonado 190
excellent blade for close/mid distance play .... has a slightly low throw which keeps your loop drives and blocks close to net height ..... I m using andro rasant (black) on FH and tibhar aurus soft on BH ... both rubbers are med/med-high throw and hence fit perfectly on this blade .... esp aurus soft is perfect BH rubber for this blade ( aurus soft is not very speedy, hence matching this fast blade + med-high throw rubber matching the low throw of the blade) ... the arc of backhand loop, played either over the table or away from the table, gets the ball to land almost always on the other side.
Blade is powerful from all distances and allows good control close to the table : the stiffness help in serve receives : hardness ensures that your pushes are well directed even at extreme angles.

Well, i have tried blades from Donic (WSUC), Tibhar (stratus power wood, stratus samsonov carbon), butterfly (tbs, viscaria, amultart) .... but 190 felt better at blocking close to the table (one issue that was causing problems for me) ... its low throw, stiffness helps a lot here ... plus it is powerful as well when needed ..... !!