Who do you think will win the German Open 2015 - ITTF World Tour?

• Ma Long

Votes: 56 71.8%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

• Timo Boll

• Marcos Freitas

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Yan An

• Vladimir Samsonov

• Koki Niwa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
What a great game! Well done Ma Long! It's those sort of finals that really make table tennis amazing! The crowd absolutely loved it! Great play from both players.

This user has no status.
Pity i was so busy today so i couldn't watch any games, even if i am at home it is very slow and i will not watch it nicely.

As i expected, the 2 Chinese from Semi qualified, ML and ZJK, and as we most voted in the poll that Ma Long will win the title, congrats Ma Long, i feel he will be an upcoming Champion [World Championship or Olympics].

Last edited:
Reactions: matzreenzi
This user has no status.
Blade: Acoustic
FH: Fastarc [Not sure which one. Probably G-1 ]
BH: Medium Pips [Absolutely No idea of the brand]

If it is indeed Medium pips then I would say its probably Armstrong Attack 8M, which is the one used by Ai Fukuhara. It was my first time watching Mima Ito's game, and I immediately thought of her style as similar to Ai Fukuhara, didn't know Mima was using pips too.

This user has no status.
Once i will have money then i will pay for the order i asked a coach to do for me, and that order including a long pips rubber, would like to test it, but i feel i need to use/try short one rather than long, so i don't know which SP rubber as popular or most used or better performance to go with?

I tend to chop/block much more these days and use defensive style even i can be dangerous as offensive, but i still not have fundamentals and footwork and body/arms correct so i can't use offensive against stronger higher level offensive players, at least with defensive i can get more points or can win better sometimes more than my offensive style.

And watching some of those defensive players i can have some inspirations too, but i will try to play offensively against lower level opponents so i don't forget my offensive style too.

Last edited: