Cool, interesting, i said before once that i would like to video myself, but i decided i won't due to my funny beginner style, embarrassing, but i may video a game or two where i may have some of those amazing shoot point and i will post that part of the video if possible.
Just post :D

This user has no status.
Just post :D

Ok, once i do it.

BTY, the back light affected the video, i couldn't see where is the ball going on table, and even i chose 720p but it is still like low quality video, hope next time you can post better angle and higher quality or say higher details videos.

Thanks!

This user has no status.
I saw on the STIGA facebook that they have announced a competition were you post your best points. The price was products for 500 euros which I would love to win! To bad I don't have any good videos of myself. :(

Thanks, for that price i can buy their Carbonado blade one of them, and maybe 2 rubbers, or i can add little and buy both Carbonado blades, rubbers are easier to afford.

Ok, once i do it.

BTY, the back light affected the video, i couldn't see where is the ball going on table, and even i chose 720p but it is still like low quality video, hope next time you can post better angle and higher quality or say higher details videos.

Thanks!
Elslamo 3lykom wr7met allah w brkatoh :)