A Tribute To Xu Xin

says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
TTKaizoku - Uploads

Hey everyone, thid is my first time atempting this so please bare with me! (Edited in Sony Vegas Pro 13)
and yes, I know he lost a few points (3) in this compilation, but they were really worth inclouding! Hope you enjoy it! [emoji2]
Xu Xin - The "Cloud Walking" Penholder.

Part 2!

Part 3!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Xu Xin will be the last Pen Holder player in top 10 World ranking.

it really depends on the chinese tt authority's strategy whether they wanna train another penhold player who has the quality to enter the national team or not.

Reactions: Kaizoku
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
There were btw alot of other rallies I could have added, and alot of other players I should have had rallies from. But I was kinda a bit inpatient in getting it done lolz. I might make another mainly focused on rallies, as a part 2, and mainly HD ofc. :rolleyes: I'l post it here if I do! :L
I bet you btw also noticed he lost about 3 points throughout the video, not all lost points make the point looser look bad, and loosing some points should be part of every tribute to someone as it's clearly always part of the game and it makes a better perspective of everything. (know none commented on it just wanted to mention :v)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Thank you for these videos... I also wanted to make one, but actually this video would be endless because there are soooo many amazing rallies. To my mind, he's the most creative player too.

This user has no status.
I like Xu Xin a lot. It looks like he is a nice guy and sadly he appears to be the "Last Big Penholder". In my opinion he represents the tradition and the ancient style that should be preserved. I hope he manage to get a spot in the Olympics but the competition is super fiercely having the new born star Fan Zhendong, the former champion Zhang Jike, the Beast Ma Long and the new talent of Fang Bo.

BTW, I find super cool the "Cloud Walking" nickname!

Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
I like Xu Xin a lot. It looks like he is a nice guy and sadly he appears to be the "Last Big Penholder". In my opinion he represents the tradition and the ancient style that should be preserved. I hope he manage to get a spot in the Olympics but the competition is super fiercely having the new born star Fan Zhendong, the former champion Zhang Jike, the Beast Ma Long and the new talent of Fang Bo.

BTW, I find super cool the "Cloud Walking" nickname!

I think cloud walking was intentionally meant to be a tease from the coaches. But still cool ya xD

Part 2 is out now, watch it if you'd like!
I tried to mainly use HD clips in this video btw, therefore the quantity is limited, but I think I managed it pretty good. :D

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
Read 2 reviews
Haha, really nice ! Seems you had fun on this second vid :D. The little "singing part" in the middle cracks me up (he really can't sing)! And the "fish-eye" effect was funny too (especially with his big head).
One of my favourite player to watch. So entertaining.

Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
Well done. The title could also be:
the art of playing table tennis - Xu Xin Style :-D
It reminds me somehow of the one movie when Donnie Yen comes in and says: wing chun ip man - he could also say: ping pong xu xin :)

Hehe, the title could probably be many similar table tennis related things, the reason I choose that title you can find in the first one at 1:30-1:40. :D

Reactions: Suga D