Who do you think will win the Spanish Open 2015 - ITTF World Tour?

• Vladimir Samsonov

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Koki Niwa

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Eonrae Cho

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kenta Matsudaira

• Yuto Muramatsu

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Quadri Aruna

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Masataka Morizono

• Paul Drinkhall

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Omar Assar

• Other (Post Below)

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
What? Samsonov is great against defensive players, not to hasty, not playing to hard in difficult situations and then striking when the time is right. I'm sorry i can't find a single match that Samsonov has lost against either Joo or Hou. The only one i can find against a defensive is against Gionis in the ETTC 2013 team competition. But he still got revenge against him in the singles tournament. So Samsonov is actually winning like 9/10 matches against defensive players, i would'nt say that he's bad against defensive players with those stats

I can confirm that. Samsonov is impressive against defenders, very impressive.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Maharu and WCT had met once before in 2012 and Maharu has the upper hand. WCT had already beaten 3 JPN players in this tournament and causing enough upsets. What about one more and make history!

2015 WCT is not anymore the 2012 WCT. Well same with Maharu!
WCT go make history!!!

TTLOndon: thanks so much for your videos that are over a minute long. They can't even compare with the OFFICIAL ittf youtube videos (the 1-2 minute long trailers).

Please keep making these for the World Championships next month so that we'll be able to see real matches instead of trailers/snippets. Your work will be greatly appreciated