Win 500€ of STIGA products now!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey everyone!

Who's getting involved here on TTD? STIGA are giving away 500€ of STIGA products to the winner of a best rally competition!

Over the years we have seen a lot of great rallies from TableTennisDaily members. Get involved guys!

Simply send your rally in a private message to the STIGA Table Tennis Facebook page found here: https://www.facebook.com/stigatabletennis

Who's entered?

Closes 1st April 2015

11010574_823285394408017_6542412843881657161_n.jpg

This user has no status.
Hello

The other day when I was in this forum I saw that STIGA was organising a competition for the best points. Me and my father thaught to send 2 videos, and they have nominated them!

Now the one with most likes wins the 500€ in equipment prize. The competition finishes in the 7th of April.

Our videos are the first and second nominated. One has been sent by me (Jon Iparragirre) and the other by my father (Jabier Iparragirre).

To help me you just have to go to STIGA's Facebook page www.facebook.com/stigatabletennis and click the like button in our videos.

Try to spread it please! Let's see if a TTD member wins this. Thank you Dan, because I found this competition thanks to you!

Thank you a lot!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Hello

The other day when I was in this forum I saw that STIGA was organising a competition for the best points. Me and my father thaught to send 2 videos, and they have nominated them!

Now the one with most likes wins the 500€ in equipment prize. The competition finishes in the 7th of April.

Our videos are the first and second nominated. One has been sent by me (Jon Iparragirre) and the other by my father (Jabier Iparragirre).

To help me you just have to go to STIGA's Facebook page www.facebook.com/stigatabletennis and click the like button in our videos.

Try to spread it please! Let's see if a TTD member wins this. Thank you Dan, because I found this competition thanks to you!

Thank you a lot!

Gratulations Jonurkel! I will go in and like your videos! Will you start playing with STIGA material now? :)