Is Tabletennis11.com trustworthy?

This user has no status.
They can't ship BTY products (blade / rubbers for sure, but also bags last time I asked) due to BTY rules, nothing to do with them. Blame BTY if you want to blame anyone.

BTY have a policy of geographical restrictions, so they will sell the rights / allow one shop to supply one given area. Which means for example, a shop in France can only supply France (and sometimes it can even be restricted to regional rather than national supply). Even if the website has the equipment, and you can (maybe) put it in your cart and pay for it, it won't be sent if your adress is not in their zone of delivery.

This user has no status.
Again, how long is the shipping from TT11? I am in UAE, so not sure how long it takes to ship to UAE.

Also, they have Butterfly products, why they can't ship BTY blades/rubbers and they can ship another Butterfly products? and is it possible to ship Butterfly blade/rubber to UAE?

Shipping probably 1-2 weeks.

TT11 can not sell to AE.

Butterfly have a system in place for resellers that force them to only sell to a few selected country's. This way there will be no competition between reseller so Butterfly can fix the price to anything they like. Bad for us customers great for Butterfly.

This user has no status.
Shipping probably 1-2 weeks.

TT11 can not sell to AE.

Butterfly have a system in place for resellers that force them to only sell to a few selected country's. This way there will be no competition between reseller so Butterfly can fix the price to anything they like. Bad for us customers great for Butterfly.

Can't sell to UAE all products or some products? you have to be more specific about what they can sell or can not to AE.

This user has no status.
It was my first time ever to buy from them, and the package came before yesterday our time and i just received it yesterday, 1 week is a good shipping time, fast, even i got used to something slightly faster but i am happy, and the coach also happy about how the packaging was done and the shipping time too, and the items all are in perfect quality, so another happy customer or camper here, and definitely gonna order again when possible.

Thank you very much TT11

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
hello.

I am from Japan. I would like share My good experience with tt11.

I only buy once from them, when that time I need to test some stiga rubbers. I order 14 sheets rubbers. All come in 9 day. Very good service and fastest shipping. Good price too.

recommend people to buy from here, if you want butterfly rubbers, buy from me :)

Hayato

This user has no status.
hello.

I am from Japan. I would like share My good experience with tt11.

I only buy once from them, when that time I need to test some stiga rubbers. I order 14 sheets rubbers. All come in 9 day. Very good service and fastest shipping. Good price too.

recommend people to buy from here, if you want butterfly rubbers, buy from me :)

Hayato

You sell and can send Butterfly rubbers or blades? if so then how we can buy from you? i have a coach will be interested in to buy Butterfly products including rubbers and blades.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 34 reviews
Thanks everyone!

Hey all!

Thanks everyone!

PS. We are growing very fast and are lacking manpower to follow all the forum posts about us. Therefore, we suggest you to write us directly to [email protected] if you have any questions about delivery times to your country, product availability etc.

Aaa...and here are some discount coupons worth 10 EUR each. :)
YGBZC
KPBUG
QRXQC

Each coupon can be used only once. It means that if somebody has already used the coupon then you can not use it again.
Each coupon is valid for an order over €50 (around $55) and you can enter it on the checkout page.

A. Org, marketing manager

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 34 reviews
They are used to be generous and very friendly in their reply. Not any more probably due to big jump in business compare to years ago. Now their reply is very punctual and no more. Don't know if it is their English or simply don't care. Usually my complaints will be ignored. I miss the good old TT11.

Sorry to hear that TurboZ, you are right we are dealing with a much greater customer base than we had previously, but this is no excuse. If you have any complaints which need to be dealt with please do message us here in the forum and hopefully we can reach a solution for you. We have two teams of people dealing with customers, if you are unable to reach via the email please do reach out in the forum and I will do my best to help you :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 34 reviews
It was my first time ever to buy from them, and the package came before yesterday our time and i just received it yesterday, 1 week is a good shipping time, fast, even i got used to something slightly faster but i am happy, and the coach also happy about how the packaging was done and the shipping time too, and the items all are in perfect quality, so another happy customer or camper here, and definitely gonna order again when possible.

Thank you very much TT11

Happy to hear you were satisfied with everything. Thank you everyone for helping TareqPhoto with everything he needed to know. This is why TTDaily is such a fantastic forum!

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
If anyone REALLY is not sure that TT11 is reputable, they REALLY have NOT been on TTD very long. The TTD members pretty much each week or two talk about what they bought there, and how much they liked the price for the gear they got... and I dont think any of them would hesitate to talk about bad service or defective products.

I think the ones who ask these kind of questions are new to the forum.

The only negative thing I hear about TT 11 is sometimes it takes a long time for packages to arrive. This is to be expected if you are not using express international service. If a package doesn't make it to the buyer, usually, the seller eats it and sends out new again. That keeps the buyers' confidence.

A business will be butchered to pieces on the forum if it was bad and you would know about it in no uncertain terms.

Just look at Stiga. Well established major TT company and we are currently actively talking about bad construction of one of their blades (until we started to talk about grips) (Hey, they almost as bad as talking about Goon Squads taking away your Pro versions of rubbers, right? :D).

We are talking it up about why a certain Stiga blade is falling apart and Stiga is not making a presence on the forum to address this, yet we can get TT 11 to come on the forum and talk about concerns or problems (if there is any).

There is nowhere to hide on TTD and in the amature TT world, too many of us know the deal. We are collectively ruthless if you make hot garbage, even if it is a respected and established outfit.

This user has no status.
Exactly. A seller / shop that delivers what they are supposed to is normal expectation. How they deal with issues makes the difference. And as I stated earlier, I've had one small problem which they addressed in the best way possible for me. And that, I respect immensely.

Sh*t happens. It's how you deal with it that matters.

Reactions: Cornel