Who do you think will win the World Table Tennis Championships 2015?

• Ma Long

Votes: 74 49.3%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 36 24.0%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 12 8.0%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timo Boll

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Marcos Freitas

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Though if you watched the entire match carefully, Fang Bo scored the points during the rallies by touching the net at least 5 times, even Zhang Jike was in disbelief that it touched the net so many times.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Though if you watched the entire match carefully, Fang Bo scored the points during the rallies by touching the net at least 5 times, even Zhang Jike was in disbelief that it touched the net so many times.
Though if you watched the entire match carefully, Fang Bo was dominant and better player. Zhang Jike is probably injured, he wasn't explosive, he couldn't play his forehand well and was far from his best.
In 2011 and 2013 those net balls wouldn't stop him from gaining the titles.
And i don't like the fact that everyone here is finding various reasons to justify his loss. Fang Bo was simply a better player, and net balls are the part of the sport. Zhang Jike is still one of the greatest ever to play this sport, but he is allowed to lose.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Even 5 points were not equal the out come, forehand to forehand FB was better and even bh to bh Fang was able to keep himself in it.

Right , Fang was the better player and i don't know guys if you saw but everytime when zhang was losing a point he touched his shoulder .

Reactions: ZhangJikeTheBest
Before the WTTC started, I've already voted once for Xu Xin to win the men's single. Since I just can't vote for the 2nd time, I'm adding Fang Bo to the list.. I guess on the poll section, 'other' shall be changed to Fang Bo now.. Let's see how many votes he will get .:D