Who do you think will win the World Table Tennis Championships 2015?

• Ma Long

Votes: 74 49.3%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 36 24.0%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 12 8.0%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timo Boll

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Marcos Freitas

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
Sounds many Chinese prefer to use DHS H3 for their FH, is it because the rubber is great or because it is a Chinese rubber and they must use it or support it while they use Tenergy on other side?

Until now i didn't buy this H3 rubber, i finally bought T05, so maybe i must give it a go, but if i buy this H3 rubber then on which blade i should use it on?

Nice watching this WTTC, mostly the equipment they use too, and somehow they are almost united to certain rubbers, H3 for FH + T05 or Tenergy on BH

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 4 reviews
Well ok, Maybe my post can go the wrong way; that's not the way I ment it.

I guess I was just anticipating a showdown between Zhang Jike and Ma Long.

(For the record, I was hoping Ma long would win.)

Oh dear!
A very childish argument to say the least.
Zhang Jike's inability to progress to the final would not in any way detract from Ma Long winning said final (Presuming he overcomes Fang Bo)
I'm guessing you are a ZJK fanboy as no one else of sane mind would post such a ludicrous, infantile statement.
ZJK is a phenomenal player but maybe it is Ma Long's time now on the World and Olympic stage?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
FB really used up all of his luck beating XX and ZJK. Point after point the ball touched the top of net and bounce out. If not we should have witness a much closer 7 game decider. Kind of pity but congrat to the new King! I bet all stocks of HL5 and W997 will be sold out fast tomorrow with a pump up price.

Reactions: johnbhoy72
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
Oh dear!
A very childish argument to say the least.
Zhang Jike's inability to progress to the final would not in any way detract from Ma Long winning said final (Presuming he overcomes Fang Bo)
I'm guessing you are a ZJK fanboy as no one else of sane mind would post such a ludicrous, infantile statement.
ZJK is a phenomenal player but maybe it is Ma Long's time now on the World and Olympic stage?
I think he's referring back to the vocal opinions of many Ma Long supporters that Zhang's titles were lightweight as he didn't play Ma in, or on the way to, those finals. :)

To win the WTTC or the Olympics title, first you have to get to the final. Ma Long did that for the very first time in his career today and there he beat his opponent so congrats to him. He deserved this title and Zhang certainly deserves his titles - all of them without being belittled due to various irrelevant ifs and buts. :)

Last edited:

M51

says Poly balls still suck.

M51

says Poly balls still suck.
Sep 2012
Shout out to my man Fang Bo. He had a great week.

As for Ma Long, all I can say is - F-ING FINALLY!!!

me after each of those two rallies in game five:
mxjWLDI.jpg

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Congratulations to Ma Long. Well deserved. He was playing amazing table tennis. You can tell, in the match against Fan Zhendong that he has been preparing against the reverse serve to the short FH and he banana ripped to the FH side or the BH side.

Fan was having trouble keeping the serves and pushes low but Ma destroyed them.

He definitely upped his level and pulled through here.

And congratulations to Fang Bo. A few months ago he was on a back burner for the CNT. They weren't sending him to International tournaments. But he proved himself in the China Trials and again here in the WTTC. What a great showing.

Will will see his world ranking go up a few spots. That is for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I think you equipment junkies should make a new thread for the equipment being used by the top players in the WTTC.

But in this thread, at this point, nothing should really distract our attention from the fact that Ma Long is finally the new World Champion.

And that Fang Bo was pretty impressive and that was completely unexpected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you equipment junkies should make a new thread for the equipment being used by the top players in the WTTC.

But in this thread, at this point, nothing should really distract our attention from the fact that Ma Long is finally the new World Champion.

And that Fang Bo was pretty impressive and that was completely unexpected.

LGL did say he can be the Dark Horse of the tournament.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
It is the first time i saw Fang Bo playing to be honest, i downloaded or watched videos of players but not Fang Bo yet, but sounds i will put him under my watching list too, he deserves to be watched as well, and nothing better than watching his games against the top 3 opponents so far when i will download those videos, so he is the Dark Horse, but at the end, the Dragon won.