This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
By the way: if you are interested, you can find an article written by 3TTablettenistraining about serving on ponguniverse (just some thoughts about the length of serves):
http://ponguniverse.com/blog/guest-blog/3-types-serves-able-tennis-players-should-know

This has been a very interesting read as well. Also like the video demonstration.
Especially the last two drills where the custodian has to serve between net and the pole.

Thanks again for sharing.
[Emoji106]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Hey Suga D, thank's for your kind feedback. I'm happy that you like our guestblogs about multiball training and serve length and our training videos. If some peolpe like it, the work has been worth it. :D:D

Thank you for inspiring.
I've just took a look at your clubs website. Good job. Looks professional.
You guys seem to do good work. 9 teams and 3 junior teams.
[Emoji15]
That's pretty impressive.
Keep it up.
[Emoji106]

Reactions: 3Ttabletennis
Our Channel got a new black-and-white design:
https://www.youtube.com/c/3TTableTennisTraining

!Titel3t.jpg

What do you think about it? Do you like it?

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
:)
Hahaa. That´s great. Glad you like ´em. But no need to thank me but rather thank Werner and his crew from 3T Tabletennis.
:)
@3T TableTennis:
Carl seemed to enjoy your agility ladder & Multiball Drill Video.

Since you´ve been open for requests i would like to ask you if you have more of these kind of drills. But anyhow, love your project. Thanks for sharing it with us.

@ Suga D: Thank's for promoting our amateur video project. We wanna hire you for our marketing :D;):):):cool:

@UpSideDownCarl: I'm happy that you like our ideas for table tennis training.

We have already planned to record some exercises for warm up and explosive strength including agility ladder. But please have a little patience with us.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yeah, I personally love the idea of mixing crosstraining stuff with TT training stuff. But, in general, I like the approach you guys have to helping people get better. And it is nice to see that they are real players who are working on improving. And how the training techniques fit to help the players get better at specific skills. Good stuff.

Seeing real coaching of real humans learning and improving is valuable and very different than seeing the top players performing a drill they can do flawlessly for show and entertainment in order to demonstrate skills they already have.

Most of us need to see at least more of people in the learning stages working on developing skills.

And these learners are still pretty high level. I have seen players at intermediate levels of play being trained by coaches in person many times and it rarely looks that good. So this is actually a very good level of player to see being taught and trained. A lot to learn from these videos. I am now a big fan thanks to Suga D and the quality of your videos.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Thank you, strangeloop! We will go on with uploading training videos.

Yesterday we practiced the cross step again. Please watch the video. There is a nice around the net shot at the end of the video :)

If you have any wishes or ideas for further videos, please tell us!

I think the first cross step for the second player is around the net too even though he is not trying and his body blocks it.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Last edited:
Hey UpSideDownCarl: Sorry for the delay. We had an exciting weekend with a lot of great impressions. I will write about it later in this post.
I'm happy that you and other people like our approach of showing "real" players training. It's important information for us, that not everybody is only interested in Ma Long's training. :)
I think it will be nice to see the players' improvement in some years. I'm looking forward to making a video in some years about the development of the skills of our players.
I'm also very happy that you are pleased with the level of our players and coaches and the quality of our videos. We make efforts to provide satisfactory quality. We try to provide varied training for our players and give some inspiration and motivation via social media for other players and coaches. We'd like to provide more videos. But table tennis and our video project is just a hobby beside the real job.

What do you mean exactly regarding the cross step video? I don't understand completely. From today's view the cross step video is not optimal. More dynamic and body rotation would be good. :confused:

At the weekend we were at Grenzau at the match TTC Grenzau vs. Borussia Düsseldorf (first league match in Germany). In the break after two matches I received the award "basis trainer of the year 2016" by Butterfly Germany. This award is not for professional trainers, but for coaches, who work at the basis of table tennis for example with kids. Our video project "3T Table Tennis Training" and the use of social media for our favourite sport was decisive for the first place in this award. As I started playing table tennis only in the year 2008, this award is a great pleasure for me. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

!prauserauterberg.jpg
Foto with Richard Prause (sports director of German table tennis association) and Rüdiger von Berg (Butterfly).

!düsseldorf.jpg
Foto with team Borussia Düsseldorf (Danny Heister, Anton Källberg, Stefan Fegerl and Kristian Karlsson)