Table Tennis Trick Shots Across the Globe!

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Hey guys!

Table Tennis anywhere and anytime with any playing method! That is the motto for a video we have wanted to make a long time and now we were finally able to do it!

We teamed up with the most known Table Tennis Youtubers to make this AWESOME video! The video contains some crazy trick shots, some totally absurd table tennis playing and a good mood throughout the video! PingSkills plays table tennis on a TRACTOR (!) meanwhile in Finland EditingSports plays table tennis on ICE (!) with skates on! Piing of Power plays table tennis in an awesome filming studio and has a very SPECIAL camera man! :D TableTennisDaily's Dan and the Trick Shot King Josep Antón Velázquez (2x ITTF Trick shot Showdown Winner) makes some amazing trick shots in Spain and England, you MUST SEE this video!!
:)

This is such a unique table tennis video, we wanted to bring together the active TT Youtubers to show people a new side of the sport! HUGE thanks to all of the Youtubers for being in on this and participating with these awesome clips.

Please SHARE out the video on other platforms too and your social media pages, this is GREAT promotion for the sport! :)

Comment below your thoughts about the video and let us know if you want to see more of these joint videos of TT Youtubers! :)

Last edited:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey Emil!

Awesome job making this video, I know how much time and effort you went into every detail! Fantastic idea, I love it, great moments from everyone!

Thanks for including TableTennisDaily! :)

Reactions: Pongfinity
says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Great idea and awesome job with the video Emil!!!

As I said before in the chat I'm so honored to take part in this :-D

My favorite part, no doubt, the tractor point!!!! Who could expect that??? hahaha

Hey Emil!

Awesome job making this video, I know how much time and effort you went into every detail! Fantastic idea, I love it, great moments from everyone!

Thanks for including TableTennisDaily! :)

Thanks so much for taking part in it! It would not have been possible without you guys :) This is a great way to bring together the TT community and show that anything is possible within the sport! :)

Haha yeah the video has so many awesome clips!! There is something really cool in every clip in my opinion! Yeah PingSkills' lawn mower tt is pure class! Hilarious stuff :D

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
I am looking for blade as large as what Pingskill used, including legal rubber to put on, and no avail. ;P

But I bet, if every country can choose the type of floor the game played on, as long it is flat,

Finnish win big time. 

Haha :D Yeah I guess the Finns would have a little advantage then but it was incredibly difficult even for us! :D

Reactions: BeGo