WTTC 2015... Who will win vs Who you would like to win...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 7 reviews
I want Timo Boll to win but I think that either ZJK or Ma Long will take it. He not only has to play the player but also LGL's tactics.

Boll had a real chance in 2013 but look how strong a Chinese player can play with LGL coaching him. You saw what happened when Ma Long was left on his own against Wang Hao.

Between ZJK and Ma long, none is really inferior to the other in terms of technique and now hopefully Ma Long has the mental strength that is required as well. It will probably go down to whoever slept better at night or whoever feels better on that day.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Nice topic! I would love to see Timo Boll win it! Imagine how the table tennis world would react if Timo won? :) Also imagine how happy young Timo would be! I never forget him in the London 2012 Olympics, I really felt he was in top form and thought he had a chance to win it as there was only two Chinese players participating. However it was Adrian Crisan who took out Boll in the end. The WTTC has 5 Chinese players in the singles so it is slightly harder. Boll is also much older now, dam I have just always wanted to see Boll win a major like the WTTC in his career.

I have this feeling it is Ma Long's time, it has to be doesn't it? Although I also have this feeling Fan Zhendong may cause some interesting upsets. He will be hungry!

Between ZJK and Ma long, none is really inferior to the other in terms of technique and now hopefully Ma Long has the mental strength that is required as well. It will probably go down to whoever slept better at night or whoever feels better on that day.

Haha this is so true! Ma Long and Zhang Jike are so close it could be a matter of who had the better nights sleep the night before, love it :)

Reactions: anchorschmidt
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
hello.

for me, I would like Mizutani to win because we playing same club before he turn pro.

I thing Fan is still little young with no many experience...so i think Xu xin will take the title with Zhang and Ma eliminatING in the semi match.

Best wish to Jun.

Hayato

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
I think we need to wait untill they show final lineup. I am interested if Ma Long and ZJK can meet in the semis or in the final. My prediction is Ma Long is going to win the title, but I hope Jun Mizutani can make a big surprise - I like his style.
Do you remember Werner Schalger causing big surprise? nobody expected him to win.