Win A Signed Rubber & Blade - WTTC 2015 Comp

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
What happens if more than one guess correctly?

There will be more than 1 with the right answer and those names will get put into a bucket and mixed up and then one name will be chosen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dan
There will be more than 1 with the right answer and those names will get put into a bucket and mixed up and then one name will be chosen.

but what would happen if no one guesses correctly? Does Dan automatically win and get to keep everything for himself?:D

Reactions: Dan
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
but what would happen if no one guesses correctly? Does Dan automatically win and get to keep everything for himself?:D

With 500+ people guessing there are usually 30-150 with the correct answers. Now if someone unexpected like Skippy Newton and Grizelda Von Hemmer win then I will take the prize uncontested. But it a CNT player wins for men and women then there will be many people with the right guess.

Nobody knows about the secret weapons Skippy and Grizelda have and why I will win this. But, if Skippy and Grizelda don't get a chance to use there secret weapons then there will be more than one person who is in the draw to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: silvershamaa
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Competition now closed! Thank you to all of your entries.

All entries made after this post will not have an entry into the prize draw.

Enjoy the WTTC :)

TTD