STIGA - TableTennisDaily China Trip Video Series!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey everyone!

In January 2015, TableTennisDaily had an incredible opportunity to feature in a video series alongside STIGA to film table tennis in China. The video series has 4 episodes which covers the Chinese National Team training centre, the STIGA Beijing Office, table tennis shops, the Beijing province team, local clubs and the Beijing table tennis school where Ma Long, Ding Ning and Zhang Yining started!

“The Journey Through Chinese Table Tennis”

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Episode 3:

Episode 4:

Each episode will be released one day each until the start of the World Table Tennis Championships in Suzhou, China.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 9 reviews
Finally. Looking forward to the rest of the videos and some more gameplay! I got a question about the clothes you can see in the back of the interview with Huang Dawei, is those clothes only available at the chines market or are they upcoming product? I have never seen some of it before.

The shop looked awesome!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Finally. Looking forward to the rest of the videos and some more gameplay! I got a question about the clothes you can see in the back of the interview with Huang Dawei, is those clothes only available at the chines market or are they upcoming product? I have never seen some of it before.

The shop looked awesome!

Haha you sound relieved :) Yes the clothing in the background is for the Chinese Market I believe. STIGA have different variations of clothing and products for different markets.

At last haha! Looks great, looking forward to the next episodes. You are playing in a shop Dan? Looks good means you can test products before you buy?

Haha yes! We played in a few of the shops, was really cool because you can test rubbers and blades before you buy. Something I have never seen elsewhere :)

Finally! Been waiting a lifetime and it didn't disappoint. Dan, can you spoil which episode will include the National Team?

Glad you enjoyed it! The next episode will feature some of the Chinese National Team centre. Stay tuned for tomorrows episode :)

Reactions: rocketscientist

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey everyone! In tomorrows episode 2, Fan Zhendong will announce the winner of the Carbonado competition that we ran on TableTennisDaily! Stay tuned!

11150190_10152966389534332_2173552388867111391_n.jpg

Reactions: mehdi.serghini