What football team do you support?

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Whoa..this is a post from the past, and I just can't resist the temptation to write the team I support :)
As you may know from my avatar (probably those from the UK), it's Aston Villa. I've been supporting them since they won the 1982 European Cup, beating Bayern Munich, 1-0. I know they are not doing well for quite some time now, but I don't think it's right to switch allegiance just because the team is down, same goes for friends as well.
But in truth, I'm a football fan 1st, then I'm a Villan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Atalanta, a second league Italian team that just went to first leagee :D

says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
Oct 2010
Mar 2011
David, Dortmund are the ENEMY !!! (Yet, they are a very GREAT team with a GREAT leader, GOOD deal to have enemies of this caliber)
U Like Dortmund?? Treason !!!

FC Bayern ALL THE WAY to the C.L. Finals !!!

Bayern will get sum hardware this year 4 Sure.

Hahahaha you crack me up buddy. Yup, I think Bayern will get something this year, Ribery is on fire at the moment.

Mar 2011
Blackburn Rovers and i do have a seaseon ticket unfortunately

Hang on, they won the premier in 1995, so they have the pedigree. Arte et labore!! In 1888, it is one of only three clubs to have been both a founder member of the Football League and the Premier League (the others being Aston Villa and Everton). So how about that..hehehe

Mar 2011
I think they have done better this season so far than for many a year as they were rubbish under Benitez for a long time. My team is Norwich - don't laugh.

You are right, the kops are doing better now. After they won the Champions League, it was all down hill. So Schumi, you are in Romford. I used to work in C&A distribution centre in Essex, and I handled the Romford branch. I was living in Walthamstow back then. Ian Wright the presenter is a die hard Ipswich fan, bet you can get along with him...NOT!! hahaha ON THE BALL, CITY!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
That's so funny i obviously thought NFL Teams because the header said football.
I support Indianapolis Colts

I am jumping into Packer's bandwagon j/k. But actually I don't think I'm more favorite into which team, it just that the majority of fans in my area is either Packer or Lion, then followed by bears >.>

Speak about the football, i'm used to be MU fans. Until coming to US to study, since then I haven't watch any football game anymore