What football team do you support?

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
FC Bayern Munich....I miss Oliver Kahn :-(

I support Bayern Munchen a long time and yes, I miss Oli, but Neuer and this year's defensive players make you miss him less.

It is the same deal for Bayern year after year. If the team does not win the 1. Bundesliga AND at least make the Semis of Champions Leaue, then the season was a failure and the trainer's job is not very secure.

M, glad to see you post. I say SCREW the Premiership and you have a most interesting, if not hopeful favorite team. Wish your team sucess, at least if they are not playing us. (EDIT) Then screw them as well.

;) Actually should be in Bielefeld right now but I'm just too hung over. Anyways some interesting combinations here. At least it's nice to see that you all support football. I know quite a few players who say f**k football I play tabletennis.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
What's with everyone supporting several teams? That's not how it works!

I'm a West Ham fan by the way. Come on you irons! :D

It's usually 2 or three teams. most people have one local favorite and one of two globals. Unless you're lucky enough to have a local team with ambitions in Europe, of course :D

It's usually quite random really. I'm for instance very fond of Atletico Madrid only because I went to the capital of Spain with my parents when I was little and we happened to be be staying close to the stadium .It sounds a bit weird, but even a small memory like having a good time at a Bed and Breakfast obtained through Wimdu can make you more likely to cheer for a particular club. Fond memories of a visit to a particular city give you that weird feeling of allegiance. And allegiance is the only thing that typifies a true football fan :)

Last edited: