What football team do you support?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
West Ham United, i wish we can survive again this season. I would welcome Cardiff to the Premier League.

M51

says Poly balls still suck.

M51

Sep 2012
HNK Rijeka, a team from my hometown. You know, the one that kicked VfB Stuttgart out of the Europa League this year. :D

Anyway, I live less than half a mile from the stadium... Stadium Kantrida, which CNN once picked as one of ten weirdest stadiums in the world.

10858308.jpg

Oh, and I also happen to LOVE Arsenal FC!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
Not a huge supporter of any team, but always loved watching good football and especially Barca, so I guess that makes me a Barca fan :)

Like german football a lot, that's prolly my fav league to watch, and of course Djurgården in Sweden!

And as a swede, always fun to watch Ibrahimovic so I tend to watch any team he plays in :)

says Thanks TTD
says Thanks TTD
Nov 2013
HNK Rijeka, a team from my hometown. You know, the one that kicked VfB Stuttgart out of the Europa League this year. :D

Anyway, I live less than half a mile from the stadium... Stadium Kantrida, which CNN once picked as one of ten weirdest stadiums in the world.

View attachment 5022

Oh, and I also happen to LOVE Arsenal FC!

The commentators are a bit mad aren't they

M51

M51

Sep 2012
The commentators are a bit mad aren't they
Yeah, but it was a historic David VS Goliath game, and we scored the equalizer literally seconds before the end of stoppage time. Before the game, pretty much everyone predicted Stuttgart would destroy us. I remember jumping and running across my living room like a lunatic when Mujanovic scored.

BTW, the team is holding pretty good in the group stage too. Vitoria Guimaraes trashed them 4:0 in Portugal, and they lost 1-0 to Lyon away, but they drew at home against Real Betis and Olimpique Lyon (both 1-1).

Check out the equalizer:

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I have never actually watched a football match.

Houston Rockets, baby!!!!!! (Different sport, but the ball is at least round).